Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu, 560 mg, 100 Veg Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu, 560 mg, 100 Veg Capsules is the only fo-ti I have ordered and I wouldn't order a different brand. I started taking a few adaptogens and Fo-ti is one of them. I love the anti aging properties and the pureness of the ingredients. Since taking I do feel a boost in immunity and have not got sick for a very long time. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for overall health herbal supplements.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Still unsure if this product works. I've tried it for about a month now and still haven't noticed any remarkable improvement. So far, I haven't noticed any negative side effects. These products take a while to show some benefits so I'll give it a 'red hot go' before updating my review. It comes nicely packaged in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Use it 1 month only with vitamin supplement. I think you need 3 and more months to tell about efficiency. There is small side effect as diarrhea may happen, so you should be cautious. So far my experience is fine.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Reynoutria multiflora is listed in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and is one of the most popular perennial traditional Chinese medicines. Caution must be taken, however, as overconsumption can lead to toxicity-induced hepatitis. If my review was helpful or interesting please click thumbs up 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been taking this for years to keep my hair its natural brown color. It truly works for me along with a high fruit vegan diet. I have also noticed baby hairs growing back and it super exciting! Please like if this helped you :)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I hope they work, not sure about the grey hair the appearance of which I'm struggling to delay, but at least my hair is dense and looks great. It's also worth mentioning that the pills do not cause any allergy.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I haven't taken it for a long time, so I didn't feel any dramatic effect, but my head feels a little clearer and my memory seems to have improved a bit. If I see a better effect, I am willing to purchase more in the future.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Hair fall lessens considerably when I take He Shou Wu. Sometimes with supplements I pop more pills than the directions outline because "more will be better" but this is one to follow their guidelines because too much He Shou Wu can damage kidneys .. happy with results from using!

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's my favorite one against insomnia. Since I take it I don't have sleeping problems. It makes me feel relaxed and at the same time give you a lot of energy for the next day. I really recommend it

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have only just started using these as a replacement for a hair supplement I was taking that changed its formula. Fo-Ti was one of the ingredients so I decided to take this on its own. Too early to see results but so far so good.