IE

4.6
Based on 1,337 Ratings
1,016
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Great product with many benefits! Read bellow!

Great to recover your immunity especially on winter time. Not expensive so everyone could afford to buy. Also as in my case I take it to control the blood sugar level, as it may drastically lower it. Can be take at any age, even if you're on a diet, pills have no taste. THUMBS UP! If you find this review helpful!!!

2b88f7b7-b70e-4bd3-ada5-311a5c4a1959
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Now Ginger Root is my go to ginger supplement for any digestive issues such as excessive gas or bloating. If you really want the best out of ginger supplements to help with even inflammation I would recommend you also get ginger root extract, there is a difference in how it works, trust me!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Although I like the taste of fresh ginger, it is not always convenient to consume it on a daily basis, so I ordered the product and I was not disappointed, excellent quality of Now products, the size of the capsule is quite large, but there is no problem swallowing it. Side effects (reflux/heartburn) only in case I consumed the product on an empty stomach or at the beginning of a meal, everything disappeared when I took the dose in the middle/end of the meal. I recommend the product and will make it a permanent product on my shelf

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I recently started taking a ginger root supplement and have noticed a significant improvement in my digestive health and overall well-being. The supplement has helped to reduce bloating and nausea, and has improved my gut health. It is easy to take and has no adverse side effects. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking to improve their digestive health and overall well-being.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

very good ververy good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nicevery good very nice y nice

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I have been ordering these Ginger Root supplements for years. They have become part of my diet, not only because Ginger has a lot of benefits, but also because they are very effective and they calm my stomach. I have seen an improvement in my intestinal problems too. They have a good after-taste too.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great quality of ingredients. I take it for the benefit of motion sickness and not as a regular part of my diet. I’ve seen a slight improvement when taking it and going in car rides. It doesn’t taste like much but I do get ginger after tastes in my stomach (which is expected really with any ginger supplement).

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My lifestyle is extremely healthy: vegetables, fish, fitness (it’s my work + I train 4-5 times a week + cardio) , but may be genetics or may be low carb diet before competition result in very high cholesterol. I can’t take statins because of muscles, I afraid even try. So, I’ve decided to try ginger root… we’ll, in a month I have a blood test… good luck to me