IE

1,366
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,893
Diabetic JEWEL

If there were a 10-star rating system, this supplement would definitely deserve it! People looking for an alternative to synthetically-engineered pharmaceuticals like insulin (which is a hormone) or metformin, take heed: this product (along with acetyl l-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid) have pushed my blood glucose levels from the high 200's to 94 in just a few weeks. Diet and exercise are key, but this really worked wonders for me. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🪴thumbzzz upp🪴 if you find my review useful)

1f9292cb-76df-4e9b-abc5-6e22206bc83e
Mahbouba
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

One of the best quality on market, I always take it with high carbs meals. The ingredients on this chromium comes from biologically active form which works with insulin tolerance very well. I recommend it for anyone is having insulin resistance. Great size and great price for such a good quality

49be7994-b355-463b-bf2c-dd468b22b9f3
a8fbe57b-16b4-4f9a-8ee5-01703895a0a1
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I break the tablets in half and take one half: 1) upon waking, 2) with lunch, 3) with dinner, and 4) at bedtime. That combination stops me from waking in the night with menopausal hot flashes, and it also stops me from being grumpy first thing in the morning. Win-win-win!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This really does work, if one is looking for a supplement to help bring down your blood sugar levels. My blood sugar is controlled but I take this with Vanadyl Sulfate and Niacin. The Chromium helps to burn the released fatty acids from the Niacin rebound. The one strong difference that has occurred for me after having taken this supplement for a period is that my cravings for sweets and carbs has nearly vanished. Chromium is great for moderating blood sugar and making sure you get the energy you need throughout your day. This is keeping the weight off and I mean that !!!! Chromium GTF (chromium polynicotinate) is more easily absorbed by the body. It enhances insulin activity and appears to be directly involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It would improve body composition, optimizing muscle growth and facilitating the loss of fat mass, I highly recommend this product. Thank you very much for your 👍 and your attention!❤️

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Chromium GTF (chromium polynicotinate) is chemically bound to natural Vitamin B3 (niacin) creating a safe compound that functions as a glucose tolerance factor (GTF). This very natural version of chromium supplies Vitamin B3 and chromium at the same time. The result is better absorption and more confidence that the chromium will actually work. many of my friends who had high blood sugar I took one of these pills everyday for a month and they're blood sugar levels went back to normal. Their doctors were shocked. You do have to keep taking it every day but it's not medication rather just a natural health supplement that your body should get from food but as one gets older and people don't eat the right types of food it's harder to absorb oh, so best to just take one a day and he'll also find you have a lot more energy.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great product! I purchased this to combat gestational diabetes and it has had an immediate positive effect on my blood sugar. I've carefully logged my blood sugar for a little while now and based on what I ate and where my numbers would have been previously after that same meal, I can confidently say it is effective. I've come to really like the now brand and when I am trying a new supplement, I tend to purchase the now brand when it is available. This product met expectation in every way!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) Chromium is a form of chromium that is more easily absorbed. It is not the most common or least expensive, but I think it is a better choice. I was very happy to find it at iHerb and the price was better than I found at other places. I received the order sooner than I had expected and the items were packaged well. The tablets are small and very easy to swallow. GTF Chromium helps in the regulation of blood sugar. I drink a lot of sweet tea, and my blood sugar level has been low in all the past tests I have taken. I bought the 250 tablet bottle and can continue to enjoy my tea and know that I'm taking care of my blood sugar level.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I am very happy with this product. Chromium I used it many years ago to help with sugar metabolism and have found it very helpful to start using it again. It has definitely helped . However, you need to do your own research to find out if it will benefit you.

GigiTan
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
1,578

The best way to judge how much a particular vitamin exactly you need is if you feel nauseous back-off. I was taking 1500 mcg of Chromium Picolinate. But then when I read about GTF chromium, I bought this and it's only 200 mcg, and that is enough for my body, If I try taking more I feel nauseous. So a good quality product and very effective. Great supplement and it tastes good.