Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Gymnema Sylvestre, 400 mg, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Gymnema sylvestre is a climbing shrub that’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It’s most widely known for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels, fight obesity and lower LDL cholesterol. You can find gymnema tea, extract, capsules and powder in most health food stores or online. It’s best to start with smaller amounts at a time, and if you are using the herb to fight a health condition, do so under the care of your doctor.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is a must during this period of time as it is very effective in maintaining a normal blood glucose. The taste is a bit bitter but generally acceptable. Quality is very good and delivery is fast.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I don’t normally write reviews. But this product is so amazing so I decide to let more people know about it. I ordered a few bottles of Gymnema Sylvestre after watching a YouTube video where a doctor recommended it for lowering blood glucose level. My fasting blood glucose level recently stays at 95~109 , most time around 103. I took one capsule with dinner last night and this morning my reading is 87! ! ! I never see my numbers below 90 for the past 3 months. An unbelievable herb! I will continue to take it. And my dream is: my pancreas function becomes normal without any help. I will share this incredible product with my family and friends. Feel so happy that I can get such an effective herb. I will continue update my results . Good luck, everybody! Happy New Year! 🌹🌹🌹 Btw, I gave 5 stars and the system automatically subtracted 1 star. Does anyone know why? 🤔

3fdda959-de95-48c9-a476-42d2f9175dc6
6b521b69-4ba1-46e9-b0bb-7dbb4b227a2b
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used Gymnea Sylvestre for over 10 years. It has helped with appetite control and also has helped keep my blood sugar numbers under control! Great price ! Thanks I-Herb!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I Love the convenience of taking just one pill to get dose of Gymnema! Other brands have higher dosage but I question the potency of those brands

Posted on May 3, 2022

Gymnema is a proven suppressor of sweet cravings and naturally beneficial for people having Sugar level problems. I am taking this now and i am satidfied for the quality and result. Kowing that it is pure and all natural.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Very happy with this product. Locally, this herb is difficult to find and when I do, the price is sky high! A much better deal from most dependable iHerb!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

First of all, before taking those pills i had to ask my doctor if it was okay for me to take them as someone who isn’t diabetic. I did however have quite high glucose when i had my full check up. My Dr told me it was fine to take them & that they wouldn’t affect my body negatively. And what it does is that it would lower your sugar level (not drastically tho) and it also has something to do with your tastebuds. (They actually taste kinda bitter, but not bad at all). For some reason, it would block the sweetness and therefore sweet would taste bitter which would help you loose weight. Did you know that Gymnema Sylvestre is an Indian word for Sugar destroyer? Anyway, remember to consult a doctor first.

97055212-13c3-4644-8dfe-6aff1b78e025
a59c7a91-b067-45f7-9c5e-7586e59f0139
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have noticed that i don't have the interest in sugar i had. First time i took it, out of habit i had chocolate and i didn't enjoy it. It seems like a really concentrated herb, good quality. My belly is shrinking. Keep persevering and i will get there. Looking forward to losing the rest of my middle aged spread

MAY
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

A friend of mine is taking this supplement to balance sugar levels. He used to take a prescription drug, but after trying Gymnema, he saw that the results were very similar to those of the drug. According to him, Gymnema is not only helps to balance the sugar levels, but also reduces the craving for sweets.