Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 30, 2022

GUYS ! this combo is wonderfully WORKING! I bought Hyaluronic acid double strength and collagen type II from the same brand for mum The back and knee pain that accompanied my mother since childhood disappeared within TWO WEEKS! Yes TWO WEEKS!! she used to find it difficult to get up or when standing for a long time, but now she feels comfortable and moves easily, I feel so happy to see my mom feel comfortable :) She takes Hyaluronic acid in mealtime and collagen before sleep on empty stomach. Will repurchase for sure again n again n again !

e32e8db9-e373-4b2c-9083-b92024f7d49e
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Ordered it for my Mom , she has injured her knee and is not eligible for surgery because of possible complications. She is taking twocapsules daily with drChristophers Bone, skin, tissue ointment, collagen order and Moringa leaf extract. She feels much less pain in her knee, it took about six months of taking supplements to feel great improvement

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am taking several supplements to help my skin and suppleness of my joints (to not make crackling noises in the muscles, etc.) and so I cannot say for sure which supplement is helping the most. But, intuitively, I make sure I take this at least once a day and so I feel like it is helping. My skin seems to be firmer and I have noticed that when I bend my knees, the muscles aren't as crackly/dry; things seem more supple. I recommend!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I can’t recommend this product enough. I’ve had multiple times where I’ve hurt my shoulder from working out, and this product has helped heal it back to normal every time. The addition of L-Proline is a plus! Get this for healthy joints; shoulders or knees specifically.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this NOW product- I've been taking it for over 20 years now, and people tell me I look and move like someone at least 10 years younger. It's also an excellent anti-aging remedy to keep your joints functioning better, especially if you have joint pain. So many benefits, please try this! It usually takes 2 weeks of daily use to build up in your body to see results!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The capsuled are big and a bit hard to swallow. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the fluids in the eyes and joints. It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. Different forms of hyaluronic acid are used for cosmetic purposes. Hyaluronic acid might also affect the way the body responds to injury and help to decrease swelling. I truly recommend this product – though, next time I'll probably go with the Injuv version.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I take this twice a day for my knees. My knees used to hurt constantly when I would walk and especially when I climbed/descended stairs. I tried to go without this product and within a week my knees were back to being painful. This product is a life saver.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I'm 53yrs old and have 2 internal carotid brain aneurysms. My naturopath suggested hyaluronic acid to strengthen the arteries and I have been taking these for 7 years. I monitor my condition with MRI scans and and the results show that they remain stable and there has been little to no increase in size. As an added bonus my skin looks amazing and I have absolutely no skin care routine. When you're on a good thing stick to it, and I certainly will.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great quality with good ingredients at my age 62 I find hyaluronic acid package nicely with great benefits it helps to hydrate my skin boast my collagen which helps with my wrinkles the antioxidants help to protect and strengthen my skin from the inside out with no after taste my face feels brighter and healthier

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Purchased with extra strength biotin. No taste, with easy access bottle-package and 1 a day capsule, this little powerhouse vitamin has done wonders for my skin, hair and nails in such a short time. Am impressed with the high quality hyaluronic acid ingredient which has shown to benedit and support skin collagen, provide hydration protection, and deliver antioxidants.