IE

7,696
1,119
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
20,465

The capsules have no taste or smell. After taking the pills, I feel good, there were no side effects, although I expected anything when I just started taking the drug. A package containing 90 capsules is enough for me for a month of daily use. I sincerely believe that if there is an opportunity to help the body become healthier and cleaner, then it must be used. I recommend!

48a597a2-a39c-4cd8-9a7f-ff7491fa9e6d
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This brand Now foods is the most trusted formula, the quality is good, ingredients is good for fatty liver or liver problem. NOW Liver Refresh helps increase the production of natural antioxidant, Glutathione. Free radicals are effectively neutralized to give you several additional health benefits. With Now Liver Refresh, you enjoy better immunity, lower cholesterol levels, and improved overall health.

0b6b4eb5-0197-4926-b6c9-9fa43425a007
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my second bottle! Super loved this! The quality of this supplement has all the ingredients that is necessary to detox for a healthier liver. My whole family is also taking this and they like it too. Taking 3 tablets per day is all I need for a healthy detoxification process. The size of the tablet is also easy to swallow.

f96a4c6e-b81c-4f51-8e44-208af9f9e158
0tt0
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The new liver refresh has left important ingredients such as dandelion out but I swear this works miracles! My liver enzymes were x3 higher than normal and ever since I started taking this products they are finally back to normal without having changed any normal routine. I've been buying NOW liver products for over a year and I'll definitely keep re-purchasing.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

They use to include NAC in the ingredient list but no longer do. I am not worried about the NAC though as I prefer to take more than what was included in this supplement. I am still on the fence if this is beneficial or not at the dosages provided. I might try and source some ingredients solely and see if there is any comparison. Overall can't complain. But can't confirm the benefit.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Recently discovered I had caught a liver fluke in Africa, and this product is repairing my liver noticeably.(After using mandatory Biltricide drug to clear flukes).Been ill for 11 years, with supposed chronic fatigue.This is fabulous mix, I've experienced no nausea as with other liver mixes, and rebuilding my health daily.The liver is the at the top of the organ hierarchy: if the liver's not right, diabetes,thyroid,gall bladder, adrenal problems (and more) develop.Very pleased with this, will need to take it long term.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been using this product for two months.Two caps with breakfast for about two weeks and then added two more with my lunch.Its a great antioxidant,as well as an amazing liver support/cleanse. According to TCM,the liver stores emotions such as anger/resentment and it has helped a lot when feeling overly emotional. Also,my pms symptoms have improved,as well as my headaches during that time. When the liver cleansed and supported, you will better digestion,elimination and hormonal balance. The liver can also be affected during times of stress and may not function at it's best I find, so this herbal product will help to protect and sustain the liver that has so many functions to perform. Absolutely a well-balanced liver support/cleanse/antioxidant ,that has indirectly helped my system as a whole.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

As with any supplement who really knows but it seems fine, comparable to other brands that I have tried. Good quality. The product was all usable, with no damaged pills in the bottle. As to effectiveness, it does have the same diuretic properties as I have experienced with other brands. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I was diagnosis with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and my under bust was swollen and I ended up developing spider veins there. After changing my diet and taking these- the swelling is down enormously! I credit these more than the diet change because I haven't been on the diet more than a week. I'll continue purchasing these! And no side-effects.