IE

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like the taste of it, but am also going to order some of the non alcohol one as a bit of variety. This one is a bigger bottle than I realised, and will last a long time. All of Iherbs supplements are good quality and good value, but people have to tailor them to their own conditions. I looked for this product elsewhere and it was nearly double the price! Will ensure I always have a back up stock of this from now on.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It has a pleasant taste, at least it did not disturbed me. Seems to be a soft extract though I felt some alcohol in it and it could be challenging to take it in the morning on an empty stomach. The period I took this supplement, I did not have any cold or other diseases so, probably it is based on good ingredients and has a good composition.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have pau d'arco in capsules and this tincture. This is way more convenient, you have to take 3-4 capsules a couple times a day to get the same milligrams as one dropperful. This is my go to for helping with candida.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love Pau D'Arco. I start with one drop in about 1/4 cup of water. Then I work up a little at a time. I live in a very humid climate and fungus is prevalent. I also like NOW products

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Don't love the taste, I have tried a different alcohol free version that I liked better but this was a better price and it's not bad.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great for the inmune system. have tried both the pills and the drops. Both are good depending on the specific needs of everyone. good to have every other month.

Rose00
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Got it for my parents. This is a must-have supplement to have "just in case". I don't like taking antibiotics and Pau D'Arco is a natural way to fight viruses.