IE

Based on 3,932 Ratings
3,414
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
5,368

I have been taking this vitamin for the last few weeks and I can already see the differences in my overall health and well-being. It has given me more energy, increased my mood, improved my immune system, reduced inflammation, and restored a level of clarity that is so needed at this point in my life. I'm extremely content with the quality of products this company produces

Iodine is an essential trace mineral that we can only get via food or supplement. This version has a good potency and it helps protect your thyroid, helps generate healthy new skin cells and is good for reducing the effects if being exposed to radiation. The pills are a medium size and still easy to swallow. Make sure you drink it with a lot of water just right after the meal. Not seen any weird side effect and would hereby recommend.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Works well as a thermogenic and minor stimulant. Whenever I start feeling a bit cold and run down a tablet of this supplement gives me the warmth and boost that I need. It also will increase your metabolism, so be ready for more toilet visits. So to recap, for increasing body temp, for sluggish metabolism and constipation issues, potassium iodide works wonders.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality of ingredient is very high! The size is very generous for the price. Potassium and iodine are two very important minerals that people lack in their diets. Huge benefits, make sure to drink plenty of water and tap Vit C and Selenium if needed. Most have a deficiency and this supplement is perfect for this.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I noticed an immediate improvement in my symptoms of hypothyroidism. My cold hands and feet warmed up, and my energy and mood improved a lot. I stopped taking this for a few days to see if the improvements were really due to this iodine/potassium combination. They were. I wish I would’ve started supplementing with iodine/potassium along time ago! I love NOW brand supplements and I’ve never been disappointed: great quality and great price

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,230

I've been using this vitamin for a few weeks now and I'm really satisfied. It helped me gain more energy in the morning, improved my sleep and overall well-being.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
3,307

I've been using this product for more than a year now. I believe that it's one of the best vitamins that I've ever taken and my wife has been very happy with it too. ?

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I was diagnosed with a lack of iodine during a physical examination in the ninth grade, since then periodically all my life I have been taking potassium iodide! this is a good supplement to which only benefits my body, the health of my thyroid gland, to the intake of potassium iodide, I add courses of selenium and magnesium. It allows me to live a healthy full life without Hypothyroidism! I recommend any Potassium Iodide to receive!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I take the NOW Potassium Plus Iodine daily. The iodine helps to support my thyroid function. The potassium is a mineral that is essential for the maintenance of healthy water and electrolyte balance. The tablets are easy to swallow. I trust the quality of the ingredients that NOW puts in this product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These tabs can be divided into two - this is important for me. As for the support - I feel okay with them. Living in another country I could not find "medications" iodine in pharmacies as I used to do in my native country. GP advice to go to the healthy shop - I bought here - cheaper and very good quality.