IE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I wanted a natural medicine for colds and sore throats to keep in my medicine cabinet. This Propolis extract with several other medicinal herbs is great. It has a strong flavour, but not too unpleasant. Contains ingredients to sooth a sore throat and also fight the virus. I also use it topically on cuts and cold sores.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I often cough due to allergies and propolis works great. Compared to other brands, I especially like the propolis from NOW Foods, which smells light and fragrant. It does not irritate the tongue. When I wake up with a sore throat, I swallow it straight, or add it to my hot coffee, it's great to use in coffee toppings !

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The ingredients in the extract seem to boost the immune system which is its biggest benefit. The smell is very mild and can be diluted in water or juice. I am hoping that there will be anti-inflammatory benefit for the arthritis.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love propolis. The brand is amazing and the size is great. I’m using to improve my immunity system every morning. 1 lemon + 10 drops of propolis. First thing Every morning.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Love it! Good taste and quality and great value for the price. Not sure about the smell it is a bit strong for me but it's made from natural ingredients. It keeps me healthy and my immunity strong for that time of the year that I need it.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It has a very natural, strong taste and smell. I got this to boost my immunity and for its anti inflammatory qualities. I haven't gotten a cold once since taking this so I'm thinking it must do something!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

NOW product’s quality is pretty good, but this one has exceeded my expectations! The clove taste is amazing! And I also love that you get licorice benefits with this propolis too. Ingredients are all good and safe! Great combination of anti-inflammatory stuff we need every day!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022