IE

viruzzzka
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is my favorite almond flour. There are plenty of recipes I use it for – pancakes, bread, cupcakes, cookies, to name a few. It's perfectly clean and well blended. The size of the grain is tiny, so the composition of the pastry comes out even. The quality of the product is supreme as well as the taste. I like the packaging too, it's pretty convenient.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I've been alternating between this and Okara soy powder available in Japan to make steamed breads. Since cutting out carbs, I miss bread so badly but this really helps. Just this, an egg, almond milk, psyllium husk powder, mix, toss in the microwave. After letting it cool, I enjoy it with berries or just butter.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This almond flour lends such a rich flavor to recipes. I love making a simple pie crust with this and butter. As I try to avoid FODMAPs, I can only have small servings of whatever I make with it, but being made from almonds it is very filling and full of protein and nutrients.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and I love this brand as the ingredients are good, taste pretty good too, the package size is big so it will last for quite a while. I use it in a lot of my cooking recipes and I recommend it. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This almond flour is the greatest kept secret in KETO/low carb baking because it's organic, gluten-free, and very fine. It's no surprise that it's always out of stock. The ultra-fine texture is essential for delectable baked items. To keep the food fresh, keep it in the freezer.