IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

This stuff smells amazing and absorbs well into skin. I use this in the morning as a toner before my Vitamin C serum, the combo seems perfect. At night before retinol I use a less active toner, just plain rose water, as I heard to not combine too many actives at once.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Neutral scent. Used daily for quick refreshing moisturizing bursts. Skin texture is smooth and silky. Nice addition to daily hydration regimen in dryer winter months.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love it 🥰 it so hydrated my skin, I’ve order it for a second time but the spray doesn’t spread the mist like the first one

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Works great as a toner, smells great and doesn’t feel sticky at all after. I actually feel that my skin seems to be tad better after using and not so dry as before.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Really like this moisturizer! I use it right after I wash my face and then go on to my next products. I have sensitive skin that breaks out right away but this product is okay for me. Being in a spray bottle, it's also very easy to use and I can easily take it with me when I'm traveling.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Nice packing

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Great quality product. I love to use facial mists for their quick effect, nice scent, and somehow face-lifting properties

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

great product, good composition, good quality. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

love the scent and quality. size is good. keeps my skin moisturized.