IE
Based on 1,242 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,242 Ratings
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I've used this brand before and oils are great. Overall, great scent, not too strong. You could wear it out and be fine. Packaging is simply and pretty, and a good size. Oil will last for a bit. In the esthetics industry and has good quality ingredients. Would be great addition to a bath, foot soak, or just use on the body.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Scents are very nice sweet vanilla . I wish have more orange citrus smell though. It is not too oily to my opinion. I use it to replace my lotion and then use Vaseline to lock skin moisture . Very easy to apply to whole body. I find body lotions are pretty pricy and normally with a not-well-working pump always have leftover at the bottom of the bottle which I dislike . I don’t like to waste so I pour oil into the bottle. Gently mix them and there will not be any waste. I add extra jojoba oil if I want more moisture.

Truly a reliable product. This is my second purchase (used the Rose scent prior) and I am completely blown away by how great this is. The smell is amazing, relaxing. The texture is of excellent quality. I apply a small amount after showering and make sure my skin will absorb it better on slightly damp skin. Great size and a little goes a long way. Will order again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Loved the smell - it’s not super intense but it smells citrusy. I use it with my brush for dry massage, it feels way better with it than just rubbing my skin with the brush on its own. You need a small amount only to spread over your leg or other areas, so the product lasts.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This oil is amazing. It smells SO good, like a creamsicle, but not artificial. I use it as a moisturizer on my whole body after I shower. Just a few drops go a long way. I was using a much more expensive body oil before this, and this is just as nice. I did put half of it into a smaller bottle though, as the cap of this one makes it kind of annoying to get the right amount out.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Beautiful light fragrant scent. Easy to use bottle and great value for the size and quality. Smooth feeling on skin and great texture/ not to thin or thick

Fatemaseleem
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

For a soothing massage or daily moisturizer, simply massage 3-5 drops of Vanilla Citrus Massage Oil on the desired areas of skin as needed.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Love this oil. Great for massage, soft and pleasant scent. Good size package. Have sensitive skin and haven’t seen any side effects. I’ll definitely buy it again

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I ordered this as a massage oil and then started using it as an everyday moisturizer. I have replaced using lotion with this massage oil. I thoroughly enjoy the scent and moisturizing properties of this massage oil. I have been using this for years and will continue to.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love it because smell good and not too strong, your skin will feel smooth and no greasy, composition is perfect balance for hydrate your body with natural ingredients source