Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Vein Supreme, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I had started using this product a few years ago because I am on my feet constantly, at the age of 78, and noticed a lot of veins in my legs. Besides using compression socks and this product I believe it is controlling this problem.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

yet to notice any difference, but no side effects and the list of ingredients is good. I guess it will take some time to see the results.

Posted on May 18, 2022

First time trying this . Have blood clot during every circle . So give a try hope can help to reduce clot.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Still in my second week , but improved so far veins itchiness in legs

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Natural ingredients. No side effects while taking it. Good value for the price.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

in process. been using this for almost 2 weeks. seems working.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It didn't really do what I thought it would do & that is to try & help my varicose veins 😐

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

It helps veins especially when you take it as it is prescribed in the description

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have been having trouble with varicose eczema and this is the first remedy that has been working for relieving varicose vein pain and improving circulation. Because of this process of helping the varicose veins, the eczema is clearing up.

Posted on Nov 19, 2019

I got this supplement for my husband who suffers from varicose veins in his legs. So much so he needed to wear support hose & has a history of vein stripping surgery in his past. This supplement works so well for him he has no longer needed to wear his hose. He quite happy with the results! He will continue using Vein Supreme!