IE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,531

I love it the size, quality, and package is good! No smell Has a lot of benefits good moisturizer for my textured sensitive skin gives refreshed look feels great, I take good care of my skin so hopefully I could add this to my routine no scent for summer season use

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is my best quality go to lotion that I put on routinely, once a day right at bedtime and the smell of orange is relaxing, calming. It stays on all night in that my hands feel good, are not dry in the morning. I love getting the extra vitamin D. I also take Now Vitamin D-3 morning and night 5000 IU to make sure I keep adequate levels which I get tested every year. None of my other lotions moisturize my hands like Vitamin D-3 Cream, 1,000 IU, 4 fl oz (118 ml). It had run out here for some time and I was dissatisfied with every other lotion. I am so happy to have this back. I will always order this and only use the others for backup since I have them.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It moisturizing my skin but still not like Eucerin moisturizing creams it’s a way much better than this for me. I will not rebuy but will use it till it ends. No irritation or side effects so far. And the size is good quality good but it needs to be more softening the skin. I use it after showers, the smell acceptable.

133c1670-3800-4a18-b8cd-0af216599186
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Have ordered this a couple of X's, and use in between my other daytime/night-time moisturizers. The vitamin D is beneficial, AND, I bought an extra to have on hand when going out visiting...makes a great little "hostess" gift!!! To give a little something you yourself like!!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

We have used this cream for a few years now, I suffer from dry skin on my forehead that is unsightly and itchy. Nothing works as well nor as fast as this cream in fixing this problem. In winter I do a lot of walking in the weather and wear warm socks, my shins become itchy and scaly at these times and this cream corrects this problem in a speedy time. I love it.

KellyK
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I am very careful about what I put not only in my body, but also ON my body as it absorbs through the skin. I use this to get some extra Vitamin D and as a moisturizer in the evening after my bath (for dry hands) Love the brand NOW.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

👎🏻I’m not a huge fan of the smell, but it doesn’t linger so it’s ok. 👍🏻Besides that I’m very satisfied. It’s rich and super moisturizing. I put it on my lips as well and it works like magic! I’ve always had the problem of chapped lips in winter, but this one has completely resolved it!! ‼️I’ve read some reviews mentioning a kind of allergic reaction so it might be better to patch testing it before applying on the face.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Have been using these for psoriasis. The skin on my fingers often break out with new fresh skin which can cause the upper skin to crack. This can be very painful while touching water. Applying this cream has resulted in quick recovery so that the new skin breaking out is smooth and strong without splitting. I have actually recommended this cream to a friend who has the same problem.