Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, Coconut & Papaya Bar Soap, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Started buying the charcoal and now i have at least 5-6 range for my bath! Love it.. my 3rd or 4th repeat order. No more johnson&johnson baby soap😂

dc0f1c4c-ce8b-40a7-b35f-f5298260ad03
35aada9e-fc71-4d64-9158-007281aa7005
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

our go-to soap! really nice soup that does not provoke skin reaction! my bfs skin gets red with other soaps we tried, but this one is really good! (coconut papaya). smells great too! love it не провоцирует кожную реакцию

4cf165cc-4dd0-4703-8da9-1fd07d74cbd0
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I been using this brand of coconut soap for over a year now. I feel like it is finally time to write a product review. I am a sucker for coconut products. Among all of the coconut bar soap available on Amazon, this is my personal favorite. It smells good and the soap bar lasts. Other brand simply last less than half the time. Ever since I started using this products, never want to go back to body wash cream again.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have shower gel, hand cream and body lotion of this scent, it’s my favourite combination Coconut and papaya! Soap has very mild scent, doesn’t drying skin, because ingredients are natural!

137450a4-3717-4fbd-acc2-dae1c8c3e840
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Nice smell but a bit drying on my skin. I think I can’t handle perfumes so be aware the perfume in this may be synthetic as I tend to react to unnatural scents.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The soap has a great but light smell and doesn’t dry out my hands. I have a small bathroom area and it leaves a lovely scent in the air. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Tried others from this brand before. Decided to order with coconut and papaya this time. And I like the smell very much. Also good scrubbing parts inside.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

love this soap. the smell, texture, feel so great after washing with it. One of my favourites. It has coconut husk pieces for exfoliation, but it is delicate enough for the skin. I buy this again and again

Posted on May 7, 2022

this smells really great! it's such a good coconut scent. the lather is great and I feel that it will last a long time.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

smells great, and it leaves a good feel on the skin, not like alot of other bar soaps. I really enjoy using it. It is really foamy !