Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, Olive Oil & Green Tea Bar Soap, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Nice smell, real olive oil aroma, but there are better smells from this company. The dark stiff parts feel like scrubs on the skin, and it's perfect. I might not the best smell of the series, but the feeling on the skin is superb. I think I will order it again.

7ef59716-bd87-4be3-8bfc-edeeab9e2994
b0179879-e3b3-4bfe-8920-79b1f94480ae
36515c64-be85-488e-ae66-edb0f3f969e2
e75e5bdf-4b85-4f4f-9a33-fc3346b4cf6a
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Nubian green tea and olive oil soap is the only bar soap I’ve used for over ten years. Love the scent. Love the way the bits of dried tea leaves provide a gentle scrubbing action. Delivery time was amazing. Arrived less than 24 hours after I placed the order and the price was right in keeping with what it has been. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Where has this soap been all my life?!? I live in Canada where the water is hard and the winters are cold and very long. I have suffered from dry, scaly skin for many years - which just got worse during COVID - and this soap worked miracles! I could actually feel my skin just firming up and being moisturized in the shower. And the moisturization LASTS. The real test will be this winter, but please, please, never stop selling this soap!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

ABSOLUTELY L.O.V.E THIS SOAP!!! It lathers great! Leaves me feeling very clean. Allows for non-conflicting use of other fragrances after my bath (due to it being mildly scented). And I feel as though it keeps my underarms more fresh even after I've exercised and completed tedious activities!! A bit oily for use on my face, but I'd recommend any day of the week!!! Wonderful product!!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

My favourite scent and favourite brand. I just purchased 3 more scents. I love Nubian Heritage and I used to coconut papaya and the black seed soap and the scents are so great! So I am trying to use soap bars now and I love this! It lasts so long even on daily use and i think the ingredients are high quality. I love the size of the bar soap too! This scent is super fresh and I love it, the scent lingers on my skin and in my bathroom!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It got unique scents and is very fragrant which gives a beautiful scent and you can faintly smell it on your skin for long-lasting afterward washing it off. It suds nicely and feels very moisturizing, especially with its rich lather and moisturizing qualities. Highly recommend it,

0a6144e9-151a-489b-b1b7-284f41677d22
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love the scent, very soft and gentle "clean" scent. Will not recommend for sensitive skin because I did find it very drying on my hands. Also it has green tea leaves embedded into the soap and they come out as you use it and I don't really like that. I will recommend it for body but not for hands.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have no words! I'm so happy with this soap. Its size is very comfortable, its shape is comfortable near, it does not run out quickly, the skin stays very clean and smooth after use, easily fits in a standard size soap box and its scent - great !!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like this to wash my face with..it is gentle and has a mild scent and does not irritate the skin at all- very good!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I really love those soaps. My favorite one is the lavender scent but I wanted to change to not get bored. This one is perfect for morning shower, fresh and clean feeling. Skin is not dehydrated nor dry after, I ll keep purchasing this line again and again