Page 1 - Reviews - Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Cold Pressed, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 8, 2022

High quality hempseed oil with good ingredients. I use topically to remove makeup and moisturize skin, my skin loves it. Very gentle. Big package and amount, I think it will last a long time. I store in a closet, be sure to keep it in a cool dark place but you don’t have to refrigerate, even for culinary uses. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

would definitely purchase again. my skin is clearing up, i feel more energetic and i sleep great. no more migraine headaches, sinus infections breakouts etc. this is a must have. I gave my mom a bottle because she suffers with joint pain and water retention in her feet, since taking this her pain has subsided and the swelling on her feet is gone she is more mobile without the pain.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

great quality and pure ingredient. It tastes good - very leafy and green taste. I use it on my skin as well as eat it. It will stain your clothes so don't use it while wearing something you care about. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for anti inflammatory multi purpose oil.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It has an immediate effect on concentration Also helps in restoring hair condition perfectly Recommended for those who seek multiple medical positive effect related to skin care, hair, mental abilities… etc

1c7887a4-e9b5-4f7f-b921-2d00ef6b8a91
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

such an amazing product!! one of the best oils in nature I'm taking it orally once a day it has all the omega's 3 6 & 9 in the perfect ratio for the body to absorb it also is great whale for buddy or face but I usually do it before I shower cuz it could smell kind of like eggs oarfish when it oxidizes so I wouldn't use it as a regular body oil maybe try to dilute it little bit into another carrier oil like almonds or jojoba it's a shame cuz otherwise I will definitely soak into this one cuz it makes my skin feels so much softer it also non-comedogenic at all so I feel safe using it on parts of my face and body that are acne-prone you should save this one in the fridge unless you're living in a very very cold climate cuz otherwise it gets bad pretty quick

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Service was fast. Very good product and the price was great! I put moisturized my face with it the other night and the skin looked better the next day. I am going to use it to cook with also. I currently started taking cbd oil for anxiety, this will be a nice fill in. I would order this again!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This product is an excellent product. It works! Ive been a nurse for many years. I have given to many hard working men who now also use this product. From sore muscles to arthritis- they all tell me it works! I use it for sore muscles. Will continue to use for many years to come. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love the taset of Hemp seed , I use the oil to help making my own Hemp seed paste ( butter ) , verry verry yummy !! And hemp seed is ratio Omega 3 and Omega 6 a good source for seeds ( only Chia and flax do better ) I live the Nutiva Brand , and that it is organic

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This my second purchase of this oil. This is by far the best brand of hemp seed oil on iHerb. It's organic and cold pressed so it's very pure. I just love the quality of this oil I use it for my hair and face and because of its benefits I feel that I will keep using it forever. my hair and skin look more hydrated and healthy. this oil is rich with omega fatty acids. Too bad, the taste is a little bit strong for me so I couldn't drink it. Remember to store in the fridge after opening and pay attention to the expiration date.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Came well packaged and sealed. I’ve decided to add hemp oil in my diet to improve my general well being. The taste isn’t harsh it’s consumable. I like that the brand has recipes that you can try with the oil. I will surely buy again.

6d838ce8-e9c3-497e-9301-722f4b43fa99