IE

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is my 3 day taking these. And let me tell y’all do not go anywhere til you know what your body is going to do. I was lucky I was at 3 stores and had the easy to make it to the bathroom. So these are working. They don’t make my gut all cramp up. But don’t trust your body (wink wink) just go to the bathroom. I feel so much better just after 3 days I am looking forward to how I will feel at the end of this. Make sure you take with a meal and drink drink drink water.

0e0a3d62-e3bd-4c75-8c81-fed950dc7f86
d865f488-87ee-4453-87d5-269f00a1b3ca
a6fc090a-5730-441c-bf23-303b99aa3ade
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

A combination of probiotics, enzymes, fiber, and colon cleansing herbs in good synergy that really does help provide a clean sweep in short order that you could take the night before or morning of and have good results without fuss (pains and aches) and tends to work within 4-6 hours properly.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This stuff works!! From time to time I like to do a cleanse and I needed one badly. So I tried it mid day not thinking and the next day it got to working. The instructions say to do it 14 days straight but at that point you’ll be squeaky clean.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Took this for two weeks in AM and PM and definitely see some changes, it does the job on cleansing you inside, I highly recommend taking it with a meal every time and make sure you do your business before leaving the house cause it’ll surely make you use the restroom, great benefits and product ingredients plus it works.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

So I ordered this a week and half ago and I only took two pills a day for two days. I was completely cleaned out! This stuff is the truth! I can’t imagine using it for all 14 days. It is not a violent cleanse where you have to schedule to be home or anything like that but it works pretty quick. In the past other cleanses May take up to 8-9 hours versus this was in 3-4 hours for me. I highly recommend taking a probiotic with it as it’s going to clean your body may not have anything left to pull from nutrients wise so take your vitamins and drink water. I highly recommend it overall! I’m down 2.5 lbs after 2 days of using.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The colon cleanse has really benefited me so far since I’ve been taking it. It’s just the right dosage she’s size for me. It is a high quality product and I love that it is made up of all natural ingredients.

e1f9ad00-4014-4e64-b2c4-41e8a297d3f4
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Before trying, I would bloat a lot of times after eating. Come to find out I was just full of crap! 🤣 All jokes aside, the bloating has gone down a lot! Be prepared to use the bathroom several times. It honestly depends on how long you’ve gone without doing a cleanse, if ever done. No bad after taste, just take 2 and wait for it ! Definitely recommend for anyone trying to cleanse, or may even be constipated.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is a two week colon cleanse that clears everything out! I like to do this periodically, and I've found the @capsules easy to take and cause no discomfort. I feel rejuvenated!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I am very excited to try this colon cleanse. The packaging looks great and we’ve bought several items from this brand in the past and have been satisfied.