Page 1 - Reviews - NXN Nurture by Nature, Zero Gravity, Whipped Day Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was impressed with this moisturizer actually. I have sensitive/combo skin and usually lotions rub right off under my makeup but this one actually lasted a full 8-9 hours of application. Yes, it rubbed off a bit but I was also wearing a mask so that explains that. I wasn't horribly greasy at the end of the day and it didn't cause any breakouts on my skin. It slides on smoothly and felt great. I will say towards the end of the day, I felt a little heavy with my products but it could be the humidity or the makeup products I put on over it. No smell nor irritation, I'd recommend it to you! You can't beat the price either which is much cheaper than Vichy which is what I usually buy or whatever comes in my Ipsy bag lately..

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I really liked this day cream. The texture seems to remind me of whipped cream. It worked great on my skin making it more smooth and supple.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I used this one along with the primer to prep my face and make it silky smooth cuz it’s very silicony and made my face makeup experience very smooth

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My mom loved it, says it’s velvety smooth and very hydrating and nourishing, asked to get her another one

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love how it feels on the skin. Cream is really lightweight

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I liked it. The consistency of the cream is light but moisturizing. the skin stays smooth and pleasant. Good packaging.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good quality, love texture on my face. Quantity is small.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

An average cream. It has a creamy texture, absorbs quickly, but after it there is no moisturizing, rather the opposite, it leaves a feeling of dryness and tightness on the face. You have to apply another cream on top. The package is comfortable with a pompous, but very small in size. The scent is not strong, not intrusive. Would NOT buy it again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022