IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This wash is great when you've come down with the cold or flu. I use it until the cold/flu is gone. It has that strong eucalyptus peppermint scent that opens up and clears your airways, while improving your breathing. I usually stand in the shower, pour it on the wash cloth and wash my body (avoiding those sensitive areas). Then I just pour some in my palm and rub my chest area and rinse. Just make sure you dry your skin in the warm bathroom otherwise you'll be left with the shivers.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I love all of Olba's products but this one has been the one that I have been using the longest. I don't want to take a bath without it. It helps me relax and the smell is strong and rejuvenating as well. I always want to have this herbal bath on my shelf. It's not greasy and doesn't leave a mess in my bathtub either.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I am seriously impressed… the package is subtile… good for any age. the scent is similar to mint, basil. The use is pretty easy, the quality of the ingredients impressed me also. The size of the product is standard. The benefit of the composition makes my skin, that is very sensitive, very moisturize. I have hard water at home this helps a lot to keep the PH balanced.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was using Olbas, before it was cool! There is nothing so soothing relieving and comforting as the scent of Olbas therapeutic oil and herbal bath. You don't have to be sick to use it, but we find it does help ease the discomfort of colds, flu, viruses, aches and pains.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I can't describe how good this is! It's the only thing that will unclog my nose when I have a cold. I also use after having a hard work out or sometimes just to give me some energy in a long bath. amazing! you should always have one at home

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I got this to try as a body wash. I use this togethre with a body brush and its awesome for keeping my skin clear, smooth, AND it helps alleviate my congestion. The only thing is the smell - if youre not a fan of very herbally scents, it may take time to get used to.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It is a nice herbal bath liquid, but I had hoped the mint would be stronger, making it a nice, clearing bath experience. The scent can obviously be made stronger by using more than the recommended amount, which I do, but it does make a bottle last not so long, making it quite expensive.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love this herbal bath and the way it smells! It has a great minty scent that opens up my sinuses. Great for this cold weather. I use it in my bath and it provides great healing benefits! Definitely would buy again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

My long time bath companion since 90's. I just love the fresh scent of herbals, peppermint, eucalyptus and wintergreen. Highly effective for refreshing & relaxing bath to soothe your body and mind after a long day or when you feel coming down with a cold or flu.