IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Power to breathe despite colds or virus

It states in big letters on the box "power to breathe" and it does this as promised. Those are powerful little pastilles and I use both the Olbas sugar free lozenges, which works more into the lungs, while woth these pastilles, which do contain some sugar, have more opening to breathe around the sinus. The herbal ingredients, which become vapors when in use, are powerful. I truly enjoy the free breathing it gives me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Honestly, it is not my cup of tea, but I am giving five star for innovation. This drops are small, size of half penny. They are not hard, it is like harden jelly, but not chewable. The taste is very strong despite of size. It momentarily clears throat and congestion. Despite of size, it last long. I just don't like how small it is and it is hard to find it in your mouth :). I would definitely recommend for immediate congestion relieve.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

So happy to have found these! So much better than Ricola (sugar free), which contains Aspartame. Very nice menthol kick helps open your nasal cavities.

c3d48660-1d63-4ea9-aed6-19e22636aa70
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I wish these were all the way to herbal/savory and didn't have sugar. I think the mix of the herbal, peppermint and sugar was weird - or maybe that's how I remember them since I only use them when feeling poorly and taste buds are off. I like the other olbas couch drops better but they have a strong menthol kick. These are milder for normal sore throat.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love Olba Cough drops. They do the trick and I like how if I need them in the middle of the night, I don't wake up with a coating like with other throat lozenges.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Before my diabetes, these were my most trusted cough drops. The scent and flavor are not overly sweet. Worked very well for me many years. Olbas sugar free cough drops do the same great job for me now.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

good for healing sorethroat,if you feel and start to have sorethroat and if you are in situation when cannot have drinking water, this pastille can help

Posted on May 16, 2022

Olbas has the very best natural cough and cold products on the market. I am glad that iHerb has them. The pastilles are strong yet not overbearing and they are as good as some cough syrups. I'll buy them from iHerb from now on!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My husband had a bad lingering cough and this really helped him soothe his throat and chest. He liked the taste too, so we’re ordering them again.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Olbas pastilles and have used them for years. Great for that tickle in your throat, stuffy nose, clear head when walking. Tuck one in your cheek and they last for hours. Great taste and freshens breath.