IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The quality is amazing suitable for all ages exclude baby the ingredient are very good as well as the package I really benefit from this cram for my joint pain I think it’s need an improvement at the size and the value but over al I like this supplement

9a84df87-69ca-4e7a-8350-bacbb0ea915a
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My mother uses this on her legs for cramps and arthrits highly recommed this product she could not find it anywhere where she lives i use to purchase it at sprouts where i live and send it to her the no longer sell it so i went on line found this company it was cheaper and very fast delivery this product has many different items cough surup cough drops everything is great

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This was my first time using Olbas salve. I purchased it to have on hand for minor joint aches/pain, but it seems to work great for helping one to breathe. So glad it says, "POWER TO BREATHE" on the side of the box or I wouldn't have known to try it for congestion. I put the salve on my chest and some ointment at the base of my nostrils and it helped tremendously when I has fighting a cold with a sore throat, clogged nostrils, and chest congestion. The benefits are to help one to breathe when dealing with sinus issues and/or a cold and to help with nerve, joint, or arthritis aches and pains. The quality of this brand is excellent. I like that the ingredients are pure without artificial chemicals, etc. This is a small tube, yet it works well and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I use it regularly to deal with breathing problems. I also find the combination does NOT trigger a migraine like other rubs do. I often put some on my temples or on my neck if I’m feeling tense. It helps to calm me down.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is in my medicine cabinet, try different products, to help my shoulder lower back knee pain. Has a nice odor. Also have put a dab under my nose.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We used Olbas product(like a cough syrup) a long time, but now we discovered Olbas Therapeutic, Salve Pain Relief. It amazing cream helpful for us when our noses are runny or small coughing is starting. I reccomend this!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Good quality, nice smell, easy to use, good package, nice composition

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

always have this on hand, great for cold season and also for any pain or ache that pops up

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.