IE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Keto BHB

I actually bought this after seeing a video on BHB keto salts helping ibs. I was looking for one that was simple without fillers and this does the trick. Pricewise it is also less than most other comparable products. It seems to have helped my ibs and possible helped with sugar and carbohydrate cravings. Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Great, I feel the boost from it without beeing over drained like from caffeine and other stimulants, it gives good energy and focus without the need of carbs, and the bad taste that usually is covered in the powders with sweeteners and flavours is bypassed in the mouth, so easy to swallow, not too pricey I am after buying a second bottle:5 stars

This product works for me, it raises my blood ketones at least 0.6 mmol/L in less than 30 minutes, and it helps to get me through times of low energy. I understand why some websites describe this as a nootropic, because it clears my head, and helps me to focus really quickly; the effect stays for several hours. It takes me 4-5 days to get into full ketosis, and this product really helps that transition. You will hear that this makes you lose crazy amounts of weight. Except it doesn't, not directly. What it will do is suppress your appetite which when combined with a low calorie diet results in....wait for it....weight loss!!! Interesting fact, Diabetics produce a huge number of ketones and for decades Doctors thought this was an indication of poor insulin levels which is true. However, they were not considered beneficial for a healthy individual.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I tried this only twice but I feel it gave me increased energy so it’s a good quality product. The capsule size is decent, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It provides energy when not enough carbohydrates or sugars have been eaten. BHB can also be made in the lab and taken as a supplement. It seems to help the brain and nerves work better. It might also provide energy to muscles to improve exercise ability.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Have only just started on this, so a hit early to really tell if it's helping with my ketone. Time will tell. no bad side effects though.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Great product! I have been on Keto for almost two years and this helps a lot!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I am using it for my first Keto, the quality is good! Price is reasonable

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I use these to help with energy and focus while on a low carb diet and they are working great so far. They have a good amount of BSB in them too compared to other brands and the price was very reasonable.