IE
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Best biotin ever . Very high quality and size a small but is very good for skin and hair and nail .. I proved it and package is everything great . Benefits also like a collagen improvement that’s all things …..

e826dd61-177e-4c9f-b7cd-9ec384e8766b
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I hope it can improve my hear growth in future. This kind of supplement has accumulative effect so in a few weeks results can be seen

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good product to use , it is a good quality in a good size, suitable for all age it comes in a good package, i got benefits of using it . Composition and sensitivity and texture , season , moisturize and scent. Therefore we will purchase it a gain in the near future.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've been taking Biotin for years, this is the first time I've purchased this brand. Biotin has definitely helped with my hair, skin and nail health due to menopause. I'll take it until I die! These tablets are nice and small, easy to take.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Not sure the effectiveness will try out soon and will purchase more again if suitable for me

607f7e23-602d-4c44-a07c-f2dc9f302a6a
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I usually like this brand, but the size and shape of these tablets is hard for me to take. I never would have thought something so basic would deter me from taking them, but it has.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Biotin is necessary for hair, it gives it shine, health, and it grows faster.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great quality product and it is defintely value for money.If you use biotin systematically ,it really does make a difference when it comes to the hair growth and density. The package is really lightweight.Overall,benefits nail and hair growth