IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Vit D3 + K2 my first experience

quality : capsules in white, ingredient : powder vit, Read alot about decalcification of heart, Size : easy to swallow, dosage one a day, benefit you can read it from internet, taste : nothing, my personal experience so far is nothing different from usual perhaps still early. Update: almost finished one bottle. Felt something in my chest on the first day but day after nothing. Just discovered that it has 5000iu of Vit D and 100mcg Vit K2. i hv never taken such high dosage of Vit D3 but there is no side effects felt. I further supplement it with addition Calcium as it does not provide sufficient in one capsule. How do i feel.. normal.. perhaps that keeps me healthy with good immune system.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I bought this to try and increase my vitamin D consumption daily. I feel more energetic during the day after taking this for 1 month. I think it’s working on me. Will buy more to try for the next few months.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Among all the vitamind D there are available, I thought this one was the best combination, since it has a good amount of vitamina D, and there is K2 and calcium. And it's only 1 pill per day.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Perfectly meets my needs. Size makes it Easy to take

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great product and reasonable priced. Looking for this dosage and combo and have been using for while and seems to be working.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I bought it for my mom and she loved it and have bought it back again for her. Amazing product!

good laugh
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
1,193

Nice ingredient, size is small enough and easy to take, package is ok.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Yes it's feel great this I feel have energy and good for health

Posted on Jan 29, 2023