IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Good

This seems like a good supplement for Zinc if you need it. The only problem I have is that I'm not sure how much elemental zinc I'm getting, is it 30mg of zinc or 30mg of zinc gluconate, this is not clear from the label. In doubt, I keep this as a backup in case I run out of my main zinc supplement for which I have precise dosage information. I don't want to overdose on the zinc but I also don't want to take too little of it and not get any benefits from it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This company used to use only glass bottles but now it seems they have switched to plastic. It comes in a distinctive and attractive packaging. It seems like a good quality zinc, and an appropriate dosage. I prefer vegan capsules, so I selected this brand since it was also on sale.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Zinc sulfate lovely form brand amazing very high quality and size of the tablet very nice ingredients good for ur testosterone and health

b35b99ac-a700-4533-b1bd-1a9dd761e7a2
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Package is excellent, I’m around 30s and start to take this supplement Will take a comment around 1-2 months later

901334cc-0db5-4db2-9d43-ab7f499a8719
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Like the lozenges best, however this product is truly worth it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

good for the diet. My daughter love it very much

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Product description here on iherb (supplement facts) says this is zinc sulfate, which is what I was looking for, and came up on search. Product arrived and is zinc gluconate, not sulfate. Looked at the iherb photo of ingredients and it says it is gluconate on the iherb label photo. Nothing wrong with gluconate, & I like the moderate dose, so I'll be taking this, but was specifically looking for sulfate.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Not sure how to rate Zinc since it's difficult for me to determine its effectiveness. Just trust it to be what it is. No ill effects experienced, so assuming the product constituencies are accurate, I rate it as excellent.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

So happy i found zinc sulfate on iherb as i couldnt find it in Australia. So reliable iherb. Thank you