Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Energy+ Drink Mix, Citrus Orange , 7.05 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love the taste and amount of caffeine in it, this is my morning start and slow release longevity of it! Energy wise is long doesn’t hit u as coffee does, detox is done by the am elimination, loved the hard package mushroom more but the size and ingredients and quality is excellent

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Zing! Mountain climbing energy level achieved! I intermittently fast, so I don’t eat before 2pm, so when I go for a hike it’s on an empty stomach. This drink offers a Zing! of energy and will have you tackling tasks you’ve been putting off. Also, considering it’s packed with mushrooms - I was surprised by the taste. It was much better than expected!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Blood tests showed adrenal fatigue. Daily life was almost Impossible manage. Om was a game changer for me. I have given samples to friends to try because who doesn't need sustained, non-jittery energy? aexcellent quality. Easy to mix and drink. I don't love tye flavor but I like the results. Don't be put off by mushrooms as the main ingredient. you don't taste them.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've been using this mix for years now. I love it in the morning in lieu of coffee and in the afternoon for a sustained hit of energy. Although I prefer the taste of their original formula with stevia, this is still good. Very high quality and love that there is such a wide range of mushrooms in the ingredient list.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Been using for a week as a sort of preworkout on my way to the gym after working 8-10 hours in a warehouse. Gives me a little energy boost similar to a cup of coffee. Taste is ehh mixed in water. No taste when mixed with OJ. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm addicted to this stuff. I take 1 scoop (serving size is 2 scoops) in the morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon and I can't live without it! Best caffeine + thinking/concentration boost I've found.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best energy drink that I have found! No heart palpitations, no jitters and no crash. plus it has organic mushrooms! The taste is amazingly delicious without sugars.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really love this drink mix and would 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a nice energy boost to their day. It tastes great and makes me feel great too. I already purchased another bag to make sure I have back up when I finish this one :)

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It's actually giving me more energy for workouts. Also great immunity support! I really love mushroom supplements from OM, it's always great quality products.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It certainly does the job - great for the afternoon slump. I'm still deciding on the taste, overall it is fine, just a little unusual.