Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Fit, Certified Organic Mushroom Powder, 7.05 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good quality, but expensive. The size is quiet good it lasts little more than 3 month. There are different type of mushrooms and taste good! Gives me energy to begin my morning workout. Good also to support immune system, a concentrate of superfood that give lot of benefits. Mushrooms known for longevity and protection against aging and inflammation.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This mushroom powder is one of the best mushroom products out there. It provides so many benefits for brain health, antioxidative help and so on, it's easy to use and to combine with other products and on top of that, it's organic! I couldn't recommend this product more and I enjoy from it's amazing benefits every single day.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Om are a really great brand & our favourite for Mushroom based supplements. The ingredients are always best quality & the large volume packaging is a great way to buy and save dollars.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The taste is the most important part of this. Delicious, unlike other brands. No bitter taste, just pure Ommm

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It’s really good 3 types of mushrooms in one it's the best quality

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Love every kind I tried of mushroom powder from this brand

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I eat it twice a day, it’s an awesome product

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This product really helps me and much better quality than similar brands.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

one of the best blends I've ever tried and I've tried a few. Got the whole family adding it to smoothies now for that extra pep up for your day or before exercise.

Posted on May 3, 2021

I thought it would be better than it is. It's good I just thought it would be better, it makes me think that maybe not all the ingredients are synergistic.