Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, BCAA 1000 Caps, Mega-Size, 500 mg, 400 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I do feel better performance from my running and workout. Just not so sure how much to take each time, some users shared comment with 1 pill before and 1 pill after, or 2 after, or 2 before and 2 after, or 4. I follow the instruction from the bottle just in case~

45a47fe8-732a-457e-a7fa-8123f90b47d6
Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I was honestly pretty skeptical about buying supplements online (and slightly suspicious because who regulates what’s actually in them right??) but I’m really impressed. I’m a 20 yr old petite girl (5”2’ + 102lb) with difficulty MAINTAINING muscle. I can gain it no problem and be toned almost the day or two after a workout, but when I comes to keeping it on me, my body just eats it away if I’m not CONSTANTLY working those muscles. I started using these before a workout (usually with eggs or some protein filled dish) and O.M.G. I noticed a huge difference in my endurance. I would normally have to stop on the treadmill and walk for at least a minute for every 5 minutes running. But when I took JUST ONE of these (they recommend 2 but again I’m small af) I felt like I could run 4 miles non-stop. I also noticed a big difference the next day where my muscles are usually sore, they’d feel completely normal.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I'm a fit girl and always try to take some BCAA to have my workouts run smooth and get enough endurance and fast recovery! Even if I'm on diet, I take these, because due to it's ingredients you get many many benefits! The capsules have no taste and are easy to swallow. For me this package is enough for almost 2-3 month and the size of the package is good and enough for me to carry with! Best quality- Best ingredients. Strongly recommend for anyone looking for some BCAA! THUMBS UP please if you like my review! :*

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The Serving Size, quality, No taste at all and package were perfect with ingredients. add on diet with no flavor. Using frequently and getting benefits. Usually adding whey and good for fitness goal and recovery. Taking BCAA always after workout will give boost to your energy and will be enhancing mood as well. at least I felt that

Posted on May 31, 2022

Saw some research that showed a reduction in delayed onset muscle soreness while using Branched Chain Amino Acids and decided to give it a shot. I usually get a lot of pain after training legs that last as long as 4/5 days. The pain is an inconvenience as it hurts to sit down and perform daily tasks. It also interferes with the next day's workout as it's harder to maintain proper form in pain. BCAA 1000 helped me a lot to reduce DOMS to 1 or 2 days against 3 days or more. I'm pleased with my purchase! Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is amazing and the price and size is very affordable for its price. Its taste fine but you have to check the ingredients for any allergies. You have to include it with your fitness diet and workout to get its benefits. The packaging is nice and easy to use.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent quality as it is ON. This is one of my favorite brand in iHerb. It helps with my muscle recovery. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

SUPERB quality, extremely high BCAA quality ingredients, the taste is great, and easy to digest and take on daily basis, this product has great benefit for someone that workout and wants to get to their fitness goals and is on a diet. Great packaging with details about the supplement. size is okay as well. perfect for after training use!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

have been taking it before my workouts as suggested and it has been beneficial so far. I do not tire out as quickly as I used to and I feel well recovered the next day instead of the usual soreness despite stretching. The quality is definitely worth the money you're paying for and for the dosage, it makes it even more attractive as some BCAA capsules require a big amount per serving.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It was a very good product. I accept before and after training, the result was very good.I recommend this product to everyone because I use it.

8fd17787-72b7-4795-aff8-bef6b3a2ed46