Page 1 - Reviews - Oral-B, Dry Mouth Oral Rinse, Moisturizing Mint, 16 fl oz (475 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

arrived safely even though the bottle was a little dented. this oral rinse is very good for me, since i have sjogren which cause me to have burning sensation & also sometimes crack on my tongue and dryness on my entire mouth. i use this about 3-4 times a day to relief my dry mouth. Its flavor is a mild mint which is gentle for me who has dry mouth and sensitive gum. Also comes with quite big size for oral rinse, i think this product will last for months for me cuz i only use less than 5ml. For the package, this product also comes with a measure cup which is very helpful to measure right amount to rinse our mouth. This product not only relief the dryness but also clean ny mouth. AND, one more thing, this oral rinse liquid feels a bit like slimy, maybe because this oral rinse is to moisturize our mouth. moisturizing effect of this product last for about 3h for me, maybe can differ from one person to another cuz everybody has different condition. i think. thank you iherb for providing me this product, thank for OralB, please keep this product exist.

1c25beb2-366e-4f92-b131-7afeb5aa3e03
f3c285c7-70f5-4db0-a14b-a40fb1230cf8
52a05b8e-6e08-459e-a97c-bef04c9b4861
14e1ac77-48a7-4c3b-99c4-12f559b59acc
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought it for mom. Still under use. I cannot comment now but it taste good.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its moisturizing and its very thick.

1f2126a8-6693-41ff-936c-dc265a543f28
f038b691-013f-4da8-9089-7e016a9b7fe7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent alternative to mouthwashes that cause dry mouth after use and the flavor is pleasant and unobtrusive 👍🏻