Page 1 - Reviews - Oral-B, Gum Care, Battery Powered Toothbrush, 1 Toothbrush - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great value. Cleans teeth very well.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Girls, don't miss it, I advise you, very madden, girls, do not miss it Girls, do not miss it Do not miss it, I advise you, where you are very crazy, girls, do not miss it I advise you very much about it, girls, do not miss it Girls, don't miss it, I advise you, very madden, girls, do not miss it Girls, do not miss it Do not miss it. I advise you. You are very crazy. Girls. Do not miss it. I advise you. You are very crazy. Girls. Do not miss it.

e0bd8c6d-a407-4528-97ba-f1068cb1829b
Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Oral-B, Gum Care, battery operated toothbrush - Cleans, removes plaque, convenient, budget. Toothpaste, by the way, takes less. When used, the brush buzzes, but it is completely quiet and not annoying. It is advisable to change the nozzle every 3 months. My teeth are much cleaner and whiter after use than they were before. Even if you just run your tongue over the surface of the teeth, you feel that the teeth are smooth and there is no plaque. Another plus that distinguishes an ordinary toothbrush from an electric one is the ability to clean hard-to-reach places. Yes Yes! All your furthest teeth and wisdom teeth will be cleaned thanks to a small but very active brush! In general, those who still doubt, do not think, we must take it! I am satisfied.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I've been using this brush for over 10 years and I've never had a cavity again. Cleans very well. Refills are not available on the website.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

cool! everything works, I'm happy. at first I was afraid that the gums hurt, but everything is fine)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good brush. Before that, there was the same company but more expensive, so this one is not inferior at all. I recommend!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought more for carrying around. A toothbrush that is praised when you go to the dentist

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I loved it once, I will order it again

0d0d1f6d-2457-41cd-a052-a352efc5150c
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

cool brush, cleans well, much more expensive in stores

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

This is the best friend.