IE

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

this stuff really works great it helps me to fall asleep at a decent hour and stay asleep and not feel groggy in the morning. I just started online school and I really need o get a sufficient amount of sleep so I have good cognitive performance and a good attitude. taking these really help with that. It also helps in easing the anxiety of the day and in turn allows me to wind down much easter and quicker after a long day. I love that this has such quality ingredients that contribute to easement of stress as well as sleep. this is a great supplement and has made so much improvement in my sleep cycle

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product works great! I like that the ingredients are all natural and give the kick start you need to have a peaceful night’s sleep. The ingredients have been around for ages. It is a high quality product. The price is also good. I also like that the capsules are small and easy to take.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have struggled with insomnia for decades, and have tried many natural/herbal teas and supplements, hoping for consistent sleep. I have been taking this now for several months, and although I still have some nights with little sleep, I have experienced better sleep, with less wakeful nights, than I have with any other supplements, and feel it is a good quality sleep aid.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

One of my favorite sleep formulations THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. The price for amount you get is fair, quality (being Wild Harvest) is great and genuinely helps me get better sleep.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Great quality based on the ingredients list. Provides a similar effect as other brands that I have used. The product has a stronger odour compared to other similar products, note to those that can't handle strong smells.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I have had insomnia most of my life and i always take natural blends to help w sleep so i dont depend solely on prescription medication. This one is a great blend of herbs including skullcap and it works well w no grogginess the next day. I will buy again)

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I take one capsule and that's enough to make me drowsy. What's great about this is that unlike with melatonin, I can stay asleep throughout the night. With melatonin, i was able to fall asleep but then it's wake up in the middle of the night. No leftover effect in the morning either.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I take two of these at bedtime, and most nights that does it. If I find myself waking at 3am I may take a third, and that rounds out the night. No carryover effects with SB, vs. straight hops/valerian mixtures that tend to leave me drowsy well into the AM. Those with genuine insomnia recurring may find this product is a good substitute for Rx or over-counter sleeping aids. I have been using SB for four years (now age 74), and am pretty happy with its modest cost and consistent effectiveness.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The bottles when opened have a very "fresh and potent aroma" to them and work very well!