Page 1 - Reviews - Organic Coffee Co., French Roast, Ground, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Good quality, fresh-tasting coffee with decent caffeine content. It's flavorful but not intense, so very appropriate as an all-day coffee. Where I'm from, it's hard to buy a grounded coffee package that's more than 200g, so this big bag is appreciated for multiple servings.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I have really enjoyed this coffee, when it was whole bean. It is common knowledge that grinding your own beans means the coffee stays fresh with it's true flavour and body. My last bag of this coffee lacks both the smoky flavour and body that is has in previous orders. Very disappointing.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I used the coffee for cold brewing, the size of the ground is great. The packaging is also very good. I could feel the caffeine from the firs sip/

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

It's my favorite coffee. It is well ground, so it is easy to use right away and easy to store. The scent lingers for a long time even after opening.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

actually I don't drink coffee, but i love the taste of this coffee, I drink everyday now, great!

625ef99c-def0-4294-a70b-c1346a0a6dda
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Tastes very good and perks me up in the morning

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Use French press after grinding it, gives a deep taste, good quality

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My new "go to" coffee for these cold, winter months! The depth of flavor and aroma is so satisfying!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is the way to go for coffee, organic and french roast to boot.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is the only coffee I have been drinking for the past few years. Love the deep roast flavor but low acidity.