Page 1 - Reviews - Organic India, Peaceful Sleep, 90 Vegetarian Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is my second experience with this incredibly useful product in terms of size and quantity as well as good and its ingredients are great

Posted on May 8, 2022

Amazing product, helps me a lot with my sleep and woke up fresh , really good quality , the size pretty average and easy to take them ,

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I trust Organic India products. Peaceful Sleep helps me to calm down so that I can have a better night sleep. I love the herbs blend in this product, it delivers benefits.

Posted on May 17, 2021

I've been using this product for several years now, and I find it useful at even 1 or 2 capsules instead of the recommended 3. It offers a gentle pull into bedtime relaxation and sleep, with no dry mouth, weird dreams, or "hangover" effect the next day. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It really helps You spero the whole night over! I highly recommend IT!!

a46ede70-aca3-4927-bb72-12cacba11408
Posted on May 7, 2022

My brother uses these and works well good price too organic

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The particular combination of herbs are successful to help with sleep The value is genuine in helping promote sleep

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

It helps me to feel tired during the night time and I can feel that my body is trying to adjust back to the normal sleep cycle pattern. Will order again

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I found this helpful in extending the overall sleep time.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

This works to help you stay asleep (rather than making you fall asleep). The recommended dosage is 2-3 tablets but I found that 2 is enough to get you through the night.