Page 1 - Reviews - Organic India, Tulsi Loose Leaf Tea, Original, Caffeine Free, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 23, 2022

Highly recommend this tea if you have problems with falling asleep👌 I’m a pharmacist and I can say that you can sleep better with this tea even if you have been taking more strong medicine for asleep. Tulsi (holly basil) helps manage stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure. This is adaptogen, so helps your organism, body adapt to the stressors and also has antitoxic and anti inflammatory effects. This pack is very economic and it will last you for a couple of months. If it was useful for you, please, mark “like” Thank you !!!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I felt in love with this tea from my first drink. I tasted a lot of teas in my life, but, this one is perfect. It has a perfect aroma and a perfect taste for me. I enjoy drinking it every day. I think this tea can help ne to reduce coffee in my life.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It was my first try to buy that tea. I was not acquainted with the brand, but I know the quality of Indian spices. So, it was a great choice of aromatic ingredients, very usefull! But, if you are not Indian originally, you have to be careful to use it. Just a little amount should be added to the blend of green or black tea

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Like the quality of the tin can with hermetic closing lid to keep the tea fresh. Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is used as a caffeine free beverage. It does not give the jitters like regular tea, so ideal for an evening cuppa. 1 tsp per serving, can be had frequently throughout the day. Only ingredient is tulsi leaves. Organic India is indeed organic!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I was familiar with the bagged version of this which I loved, as well as an Indian Breakfast they make which is Tulsi with black Indian tea (I think Assam). I now take my breakfast tea 4:1 with tulsi in it, and have straight Tulsi at night, really love it. It strikes me as tasting similar to a mellow oregano crosssed with some mint, although that is inadequate to capture the aroma and flavor.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

i like soft taste of this tulsi tea because the one i tried before was too spicy and with sharp taste. this one is too good, it smells honey, i am happy i bought it

377b501d-9582-4a73-854d-29f3dcd747b9
Posted on May 2, 2022

My masseuse suggested I get this tea for inflammation and anxiety. I can't tell a big difference when I drink it but it doesn't taste bad and I know it's good for me so I will stick with it. I love this company because they are organic so I can trust the ingredients are clean

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Been trying to cut down the caffeine to improve my sleep. On one hand, this tea tastes great & I enjoy it a lot, on the other hand, I have to avoid drinking it in the evening, because (despite not having caffeine) it messes with my sleep too. So I guess the energizing part is true :) Overall like it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Highly recommend this tea if you have problems with falling asleep. Wonderful tea! lot's of benefits and taste is fantastic. I felt in love with this tea from my first drink.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Delicious taste that blends well with other herbs. I drink it every day, but because I'm blending with other herbs, I use less than the recommended serving size. Goes very well with fennel seed, cinnamon, cardamom and rooibos. One canister lasted four months for me.