Page 1 - Reviews - Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Leaf, 120 Veg Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great neem. Been a loyal buyer for a few months now. Helps my skin & itchiness that I have due to allergies. I also have an autoimmune disease so I need all the digestion help I can get. I definitely notice a difference when I don't have neem, so I make sure to keep it stocked up. Haven't tried others but I recommend this!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This leaf of Neem came as a substantial help in fighting candida. I didnt know that neem had such effect on fungus but after a thorough search i realised that neem were used very intensly also in the agricultural field for fungus with a very effective results in a country with a very hot and humid nature like India and it helps them keep fungus at bay.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

very very good , worked great with eczema ، cleared the pigments on the skin left after eczema , reducing face Acne , reducing period over bleeding and extra days , befor so much blood extra days may more than 10 days , now take last tree Days control everything perfectly 👍

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Used it for my sons acne worked great also used theraneem neem soap in conjunction. 👍

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The TheraNeem brand Ive seen for so many years at healthfood stores,, I like the stronger composition with this brand ****

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is the ONLY neem my body likes. It clears up my skin and pimples and I go regularly and smoothly lol

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I'm susceptible to fungus and mold and this really works for me. Easy on the stomach. Zero side effects. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

this product is amazing and I got what I expected to get

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have recently switched to this brand for neem leaf after seeing that it is good for digestion. And I have found it is easier on my stomach. I find it to be a great value for the price.

Posted on Oct 18, 2020

I bought this product to support my immune health. I use a lot of supplements, so I can't tell the exact effect. But I am sure it helps. Please click "YES" if the review was useful to you.