Page 1 - Reviews - Pacifica, Mattify & Protect, Daily Priming Lotion, SPF 35, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is great! Pairs well with my moisturizer as well! Smells great! Quality is top notch as always with any pacifica item! Size is great! Packaging is amazing but made me nervous as bottle is breakable! So many benefits and does not leave any white residue! Blends well into my skin!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This mattifying primer is nice and light that I use under makeup for sun protection. It blends easily without leaving white cast and smells fresh. IHERB always has the most competitive pricing which allows me to try new things. This will become a staple in my skin care routine. Living in Florida requires year round sunscreen and it is difficult finding formulations that do not cause breakout or feel too thick.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I was looking for a light daily sun cream for the summer . This lotion pleased, just what I was looking for, light texture and moisturized skin

Posted on May 23, 2022

Not oily , it is glowing to the face . Additiona protection to the face because of the SPF

087f5d73-6ebd-41bb-b00a-5c1fa10c515c
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I was really looking forward to this product! It leaves small white patches and just mattify's just a little. I will have to continue to search for the perfect spf because this one is not it.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Pacifica stuff is Perfect to my skin! Just love the cream to face and now this is the perfect combo.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was really looking forward to this primer, it felt silky soft and light on the back of my hand but when I put it on my face it *burns*. I'm usually ok with plenty of skincare products and I never had the typical 'sensitive skin'. But I'm really disappointed :(((

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is an amazing product that is lightweight, moisturising and turns totally matt a few minutes after application. Love, love, love it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I really love this sunscreen/primer, doesn't flake or bead when I apply my make up.

Posted on May 5, 2022

this is a wonderful and light daily face lotion. it also smells great!