Page 1 - Reviews - Pacifica, Vegan Care Balm, Coconut Sheer + Probiotics, Lips + Skin, 0.43 fl oz (13 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nice for under eyes, goes on nice you only need a little. Glides on to lips nicely. Smells nice but lightly scented did not bother or irritate dry rough skin. Come to n cute blue teal and gold package, compact and small to easily throw in to make back or purse for on the go.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I'm a total sucker for tiny products and this tube of wonderful multi-purpose beauty balm comes in the tiniest little tube and is so cute. The balm is nice but I bought it specifically for my lips. Actually I did not realize it was an all-purpose balm until I received the tube. Don't know if I'll purchase this one again, but I will be using the rest of the tube. It's definitely a good balm.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The package is a little bit strange. I can't put it directly on my lips. The texture is oily, but it still doesn't moisturize my lips enough during winter, so I'm going to leave it for some hotter days. The scent is very nice, it smells like coconut.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This stuff smells amazing! I didn’t realize but it can be used on your lips but also on any dry skin. It does come out of the tube quick and you don’t need much so squeeze gently 😀

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love it. Feels very moisturizing on the lips, doesn't hurt dry lips. Nice size, but could have an applicator to be a bit easier to use. Sometimes requires mixing, or it separates a bit. Has a distinguishable coconut scent, but nice and not irritating. Recicleable package.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Not as rich as expected but the quality is good

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

not the best a little expensive for what it is..

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It’s amazingggggg and so good and nice

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Too liquidy even being refrigerated it stays runny.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Smells very beautiful and gentle on the lips and does not cause dryness. . The hydration is high, and I use it before the make-up. Its rich formula does not cut my lips. . Although the package is small, it will stay with you for a long time, a small amount is sufficient