Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Coconut Hydrate Hand Cream, 3.4 oz (96 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 8, 2022

I had used this cream before leaving the house, then walking I wondered where the beautiful smell came from and if anyone around had perfumed it. Then I realized it was actually my hand cream. I really like the way it smells. I also like that it is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it a velvety appearance, eliminating the feeling of dry skin and not leaving a shiny or oily effect. It's a quality product.

6c6a8207-53ec-40f9-850d-5e567040f46b
652a2e3c-56df-43b7-932c-adba77698d6c
6ac137dd-2ca1-43be-9212-8f5241dc391c
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very good, efficient and smells good! It does not smell too strong, just a nice touch of coconut! It is quickly absorbed by the skin and keep it hydrated for many hours. I use it on all the body when my skin is too dry, but the small is perfect to carry for my hands.

6b1c64c9-b10a-4788-907d-325480db0143
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The coconut oil smell is quite overpowering, but it’s one of the best hand creams out there for me! I bought 2 for myself and my daughter. My daughter often experiences very dry cracked skin on her fingers after swimming sessions. This cream works wonders, and heals her skin greatly. She now applies this hand cream everyday.

0e465bd7-27df-4852-bb62-7e00e243c715
Posted on May 21, 2022

i love this cream, the smell, the quality, the size, the package, the composition everything is just perfect, it's been a part of my skin care routine for two years, its full of benefits and feels amazing on my hands, very relaxing and refreshing since its not very sticky

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the best hand cream I’ve ever used. It’s so difficult to find a good hand cream as either sticky, too greasy or something else but this one is so nourishing and keeps your hands moisturised for ages so you don’t have to keep applying it on your hands. Love it!!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Super product - works well & smells good! It is stronger than regular Palmers - always good products! I wash my hands a lot - I teach school - and my hands were raw. In one night this healed my hands. The next day, the lotion kept my hands soft and provided a water barrier. This is really a good product - no negatives and reasonable price. It only takes a small squirt!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using Palmer's products for so long because they provide me and my skin with what it needs. This hand cream is completely free from parabens, dyes, mineral oils and more. It is natural and so good for my skin. My hands feel soft and look great. This is a great value for a top quality product and I give it 5 stars.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This might be my favorite hand cream I've ever tried. I use it every night now when I go to bed. It instantly makes my hands look younger as it has this kind of smoothing effect it seems like. (I mean I'm only 41, but still, I'll take the help!) I am not a huge fan of coconut scent, but it's not overpowering. I will probably use this as my only hand cream eventually when I run out of the one I have that I am just in love with the scent of, because I definitely think this one is more moisturizing and lasts longer.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This product is my holy grail! With age my skin has become allergic to detergent and starts to peel off, becoming extremely itchy and dry. The combination of coconut and shea butter works wonders and this product is very well formulated for skin repair.

063ccb3e-223c-4d38-a873-d7f79a68f8bf
Posted on May 29, 2022

I use for hand care routine and body moisturizer. It smells like coconut. The quality is good and the size is smaller than your palm so it's handy and be carried out in your purse if you d like to frequently moisturize and refresh your hands or any other spot. For me I use it for my inner thighs during a long day of work.

5742ab66-0724-4f04-8a2f-35d76af6223e