Page 1 - Reviews - Pamela's Products, Cassava Flour, 14 oz (397 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is a lighter and more fine-milled flour than Otto's . Produces fluffier and more airy results , you need much less liquid as it doesn't suck in all the liquid and quickly dry up like Otto's. My batter spread easily till it overflowed (see pix). You'll probably have to adjust liquid: flour ratio when following recipes.

a98ad412-13f3-4031-b713-56b00a7716e4
a6789eeb-4229-4b78-b5ad-35e8be7b9024
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is the best flour for gluten free recipes. I felt so happy when I finally tried cassava flour. It is very neutral in taste and it gives the closest texture to wheat flour. It doesn't overpower the final product with its taste like almond flour does and it doesn't dry out like coconut flour. I can use it in multiple recipes and this brand has a good quality. Great for a keto diet!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I used this flour to make a paleo pancake recipe that uses cassava flour and plantains. It made fluffy and yummy pancakes. It is my first time using cassava flour but it had a great texture in the pancakes. Sometimes rice flour can make things gritty but cassava does not do that.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Seems really good, and the price is very reasonable. I tried it in a bread recipe recently, and the results were fantastic! It had good flavor and wasn't dry at all. It's nice to have some alternatives to traditional wheat flour, and this is the real deal--just one ingredient (cassava), no added fillers. I'm sure I will be using this pretty frequently as I'm pleased with the results so far!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is a great quality and packaged cassava flour. The size is smaller than I would like but I'm happy I can find it on iHerb. I add cassava flour to all my baked goods and sweets such as brownies, pancakes, cakes, and cookies. It adds a distinct flavor and also has health benefits over regular flour.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It was my first time using cassava flour. I made a pancake from it. It was good and kids asked to make more. Cassava flour is my healthy choice. It helps not to think about becoming fat and just enjoy favorite pancakes for the breakfast. Good quality, taste and package.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I don't use cassava flour very often, at least once a year for pierogi, which we make for Christmas as I follow Paleo diet. I don't know what was the issue but this year using this product the dough was sticky all the time... Anyway, we managed to save them and they are delicious, so I am happy with this cassava flour anyway. It has mild taste and is very fine.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

First experience with cassava flour after switching to AIP diet for autoimmune issues so can’t compare it to other brands but I am happy with the results of what I’ve made so far!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Are you on a grain-free diet? Great! This is the best kind of flour for baked goods (not so much yeasted ones but definatley cakes, cookies, tarts and tortillas.)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

good to put into oyster or seafood pancake ,and zipped.