IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 23, 2022

since reaching menapause my hormones have been doing flip flops which triggered some anxiety. when I found Paradise earth blend Magnesium I had to give it a try I take 2 magnesium capsules each night to help with my joint pain. I benefit by sleeping better and waking up much more rested most mornings. I really believe it's helping keep me balanced. The size of each capsules make it easy to swallow and have an earthy taste. For as long as my muscles don't ache I will continue purchasing this product because I love the ingredients with all it's quality minerals. I also like the size of the bottle, it fits easily into my pill bag. I appreciate that my package always arrives at my doorstep in lightening speed time.

1c5ad7d3-0d0f-4e6d-a370-806ba0bde796
f22d69c2-db2f-42b2-8cbc-8578c3939aa6
c67aa1c4-f43f-403c-bd1e-cc828febcbd6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I try to buy most of my supplements from Paradise now. Most of their products have organic ingredients and the company wins awards for the quality products. They were referred to me by a nutritionist. I was previously a Garden of Life consumer but they got bought out by Nestle Corp. which I don’t trust.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I take 3 of them, since 2 are 250mg, the taste is powdery when taken with water but its not anything big, I only get this brand so was happy to see magnesium in stick, the ingredients quality are the most "natural" I have found on the website, as for me I take this for sleep, my sleep is already good but when I get up at night to pee haha I am half asleep now))) I am super flexible so my joints and muscles benefit from these tablets, the size is large so be mindful when taking.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very good supplement for supporting the immune system. I take multiple supplements and adding this one is like adding a cherry on top. It has a nice balance of Stress & Energy Adaptogens, Organic Alkalizing Green Juice Powders, and Veggies. It is my second time ordering it and planning to continue. If you find my review helpful, thumbs up.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Chelated Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate, this has a high absorption, we seem to all have a deficiency these days. It can help you sleep better, I'm not yet sure if it does the trick for me. I like the addition of all the great organic ingredients, this is more than just a magnesium capsule it is a powerhouse with excellent herbs in it!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Magnesium is involved in many biochemical reactions in the body - heart health, anti-inflammatory, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, keep bones strong, promotes steady heart rhythm, reduce osteoporosis risk, nervous system regulation and aid in muscle movements. Paradise Herbs magnesium blend is always my preferred choice with no fillers and binders.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 22, 2022

This high quality supplement includes great ingredients. There are 90 capsules in the package. Capsules have no any taste and they are small size. It’s comfortable to swallow. Magnesium is very important mineral for metabolism, nervous system, muscles. My age is 35 years old and I try different forms of magnesium.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

this magnesium has a great value and composition quality for its price, sharing this one with my mom to help manage stress. The capsules are on the larger side but are easy to swallow and have no particular taste. I think I'm already starting to see improvement on my sleeping patterns, I'll be repurchasing if my mom sees any improvement on her muscles and joints.