IE

4.5
Based on 2,087 Ratings
1,455
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Shilajit composed of organic matter, mineral matter, and trace elements. The completeness of the ingredient makes shilajit a good quality supplement for my diet. It had anti-aging benefits and may improve brain sharpness. Paradise Herbs Shilajit come with 60 vegetarian capsules that almost have no taste and easy to swallow.

bab7abf6-9e5b-415d-abc9-03ec8c97f7d8
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great quality product.Natural ingredients which are gentle on your stomach.It is very beneficial for middle age people.It has no after taste.Great supplement.Recommend to add to your everyday diet.Complete package and has so many benefits.Good composition of ingredients.Have no concern for any improvement.It has no hemp in it. It is hitting all the targets for me to achieve maximum vitality.

1ec8b63b-b8c5-4595-8f01-b2e0261a752c
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I am one who is very sensitive to caffeine. (It can trigger migraines and make me jittery) And unfortunately, I always feel tired so I was looking for energy alternatives. I researched shilajit & read many reviews so decided to give it a try. First off, the taste and smell is horrible but I add it to hot cocoa, coffee, etc and that helps make it palatable. I definitely dont feel like running a marathon but it does help me maintain my energy level during the day whereas before I was using shilajit, I was dragging by 2 p.m. I will gradually increase how much I use. I have noticed better focus too.

1bd381fb-c03d-4790-a612-5ec3935db0b9
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I take Paradise's Shilajit fulvic acid complex to enhance absorption of my CoQ10 and to improve ATP production in my mitochondria. Shilajit improves ATP production throughout the body, but most particularly in the brain, where the combination of shilajit and CoQ10 work their wonders. Good value and high quality. Highly recommend.

94608836-b146-4c6c-827a-6a526dbb9410

Quality is excellent , Shilajit is an important trace mineral supplement with super high ORAC value ... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

d018b249-60d0-4933-a9e6-46ce55878426
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Been a consistent user too of this product. it helps with overall immune system and everyday endurance. I used to easily feel weak esp with the tropical country we're in. With a number of months use, I am now keeping up with regular physical demands which I didn't use to stand.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This stuff is amazing, I've been told that you have to get the resin, but I find it a pain to take, these are so much easier and I find the work great! I take first thing in the morning, gives me a good boost, and it has a calming effect and a clearer mind! highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Shilajit is very useful, these capsules are of high quality, they helped me get rid of chronic constipation. It also supported and improved my vital functions in general. It has no taste. I take one capsule with a little water every day before breakfast. I will definitely order it again.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

As I'm writing this to help, not to earn rewards, I agree with previous reviewers - it is both energizing and calming. One of my No1 supplements of all time. It might increase uric acid in the body, which can be neutralized with a ornithine supplement. It can also worsen autoimmunity, as it act as an immunostimulant. But it is worth trying and find something that reduces that side effect, because it has major benefits on energy production. I take first thing in the morning, gives me a good boost, and it has a calming effect and a clearer mind! highly recommend! Very helpful product. It is nice that there are not any other ingredients, other than shilajit, within the capsules. The capsules are of an easy size to swallow. With one capsule a day and after more than a month of using, there is less joints pain; just bare in mind that it is personal. I have so much energy now that I have trouble knowing what to do with it.