IE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this is must have for me! I like this brand and masks are the best. I keep it in cooler and usually do it at night, but I am sure it will work in the morning as well. almost no scent. all masks are different colors. easy to apply and it stays on without splips of my face. I will use it always.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought several hydro-gel masks in one oder and was very curious, which one would be my champion. So, this one so far! The main point - after using it your skin is not sticky at all like it often happens with some others. Hydro gel masks are my favourite, they make my skin incredibly smooth and pores disappear quite noticeably. They keep all the ingredients inside without dry during the use. Great anti -age effect in your appearance strait away. Along with moisturizing as well!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is one of my favorite masks! I have ordered it again. It has good effect on skin, making it moisture and soft. And it has nice smell as well. I apply it on my face before sleep and don't wash it out. Next morning no need for cream.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Love this brand. Tried a few kinds of masks. This one I like to put in the evening, especially after I spent outside all day. Great for summer, also good for sensitive skin. It cools and calms your skin, and makes it feel fresh. Good quality, has gentle scent. There is two parts in the package for upper and chin parts of the face, which makes it easy to apply, but the size of the chin part too small, in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it Everything is ok and the size and the quality is good and it’s making my skin softer

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very nice scent. The face looks smooth and soft after using the mask

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Mask it’s so moisturizing and help the skin be more fresh 👌 very good quality

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Usually I am ordering patches from this brand, decided to check on masks, very happy!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

A soothing gentle face mask that moisturizes and is odourless.