IE

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Nice dental flossers! READ BELLOW!

I'm a fit girl and try to take care of my smile as well. For that reason I bought these flossers and use after each meal. The quality is nice, the size is small so you can carry few with you, even the entire package. They clean your teeth easily and gentle without bringing any harm even if your teeth are more sensitive. In result brings you many benefits by removing the rest of food within your teeth. Let me tell you one secret, you can buy and then write a review, so in result you will get these almost for free. THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

6ac13fb5-79d2-490a-843a-692f2ff3a752
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love to use these dental flossers. They are very durable, convenient and have a dual purpose, like a floss thread and a toothpick so you get the benefit of both ends. The size is perfect so you can carry them with you everywhere. They clean my teeth easily and gently. This product is great quality and good size package.

f9eda13e-976e-40af-8072-a56813f27404
46812cfb-d77a-4b1a-a28a-62ca0f006163
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is suitable for people with braces which was my mistake when I ordered this product. However, the quality is excellent and the product is worth it. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Quality product. They are convenient to use, I like that a toothpick is provided. It is convenient to use, I always carry one in my pocket. I got it on sale, at a good price. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1970

First time using dental floss on a stand. It's convenient. I always carry it with me. I like that they are dual purpose, the back end can be used as a toothpick. Quality product, I recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Not sure why but no dentist or chemist has anything similar. Flossing with braces was becoming very difficult! These are a game changer! Can floss all my teeth except for the front bottom 4 , which I can handle very easily w regular floss. Defs worth buying a couple months supply at a time

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is reallyyyyy good with people who have braces bc I know how hard it is to floss with braces but this is just SOO good I’ve been using it for maybe a week or two and about the flavor it doesn’t really taste like anything TBH and overall it’s really good quality 😊😊