IE
4.7

4.7
alexphd
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is truly one of those few supplement gems which include both the ingredients of the East and West. So the star ingredient here is bupleurum. This herb (its root) is included in many Chinese and Japanese traditional herbal formulas has been used for centuries. Its health benefits other than supporting the liver/gallbladder health include immune health and anti-inflammatory. According to TCM, its special qualities are: circulating qi, clearing heat, dispersing wind

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This herbal product is very beneficial to the liver. Taken twice daily it has a notable positive effect. The capsule size tablets are easy to swallow, no taste or aftertaste and no adverse effect on the stomach.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Bupleurum is used as a remedy in Chinese medicine for several different ailments. We've used this product for years for general discomfort after eating foods that are too rich or too heavy. This is one of the best liver cleanses out there.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I purchased this product as it has ingredients like bupleurum and peony, both of which help to improve leaky gut and resultant autoimmune issues. The liver support an added bonus. Great quality and value for money too. Generous quantity with 159 tabs per bottle too.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

had beeb using this and the effect was really good. i use this along with the 3 other supplements i bought. i can see that its really working

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I have been using this product for 15 plus years whenever I feel my liver needs a good cleanse. Michael Tierra knows his stuff! Please make sure you drink a lot of water and refrain from eating white flour (pasta, muffins, bagels, cake, etc.), red meat (very binding) and alcohol (this product cleanses the liver and alcohol is extremely hard on the liver. Give your liver a rest while cleansing!) A little caveat. In Chinese Medicine the liver is the seat of anger. Many who do this cleanse sometimes notice anger or irritation arising the first day or two. I remember someone telling me whenever his wife did this cleanse she'd put up notices around the house so he and his son knew to be careful the first two days. lol As with anything in life, we are all biochemically different. Your reaction to this will not be the same as mine but it's definitely worth trying! I am a big Michael Tierra fan and have a lot of his products at home.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have been using Planetary Herbals, Bupleurum Liver Cleanse Tablets for about six months. It is an excellent liver tonic containing fresh & pure herbs. One can feel this once you put the tablet in mouth. As per Chinese medicine eyes is the organ & anger is the emotion associated with liver. I have felt a change in both for the better. Besides as Barbara O'Neil has said " Liver is the project manager of the body " once liver gets toned up the whole body gets rejuvenated with a general sense of well being. Also the bowel movement has become better. However, don't expect overnight results as I believe that this supplement works at the subtle level. Give it time to work & it certainly will.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My skin has broken out in pimples the past 3 months and I suspected hormonal imbalance as the cause. I did research and one reason could be the liver not being able to remove excess estrogen. I decided to try the Bupleurum liver cleanse pills and paired it with a change in diet (very minimal to no red meat, A LOT more vegetables, milk thistle tea, lemon water in the morning, freshly juiced red beets, carrots, cucumbers), and daily coffee enema. In only 12 days of this protocol, my skin has cleared up immensely, and as an added bonus, I have been removing parasites too! It’s been 26 days now so I’m taking a break from the pills and will see the effects in the coming months.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Since most doctors think I am a Munchousin and don't want to deal with my physical issues, I decided to do some research of my own. A friend told me about the like product "Bupleurum Calmative" which helped my chronic pain issue. I decided to try this product. It seems to be working, bodily functions are not so strained and full of effort as they were before the intake of this product. I will continue to use it!