Page 1 - Reviews - Plus White, 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel, 2 oz (56 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Hydrogen peroxide contained in this whitening gel is the compound that does the magic with your teeth getting whiter. The important part is that you have to wash your teeth with it for at least 5 minutes in order to get the effect. After doing this daily for a few days you will already start to notice that your teeth are becoming whiter (especially if you are smoker or avid coffee drinker). It definitely does what it promises, but i would not use it long term since peroxide could damage the natural tooth enamel.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

For something that is a really reasonable price, this does a stellar job. I am a coffee drinker and slapping this stuff on for 5 mins once a fortnight or whenever I can remember, keeps my teeth bright and fresh looking, particularly around the eye teeth. This won't make a total miracle overnight, however you will see results on the first use. I also have super sensitive teeth (cannot bear biting into cold) and there is ZERO irritation or sensitivity. Not even a flicker! I won't stop buying and using this.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I`m buying this gel again:) It works great and really easy to use. The results don't last for too long however if you use it at least twice a week after the course (as suggested on packaging) it maintains a whiter shade of teeth longer. I also don`t have sensitivity after using it on and off for a few month

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have used this product previously. It is very easy to use (I do have made-to-fit trays for my teeth) and the gel does produce noticeable whitening, although don’t expect an extreme whitening to a bright white. My hygienist and dentist have both commented on the whitening. It’s perfectly ok to leave on for more than 5 minutes. The results are probably quicker if you do so.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I brush my teeth and then about 30 minutes later, put the gel onto a mouth piece (you can buy a cheap pharmacy one) and then leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinsed my mouth with water. I didn't notice any sensitivity. Gradually saw a slight difference when used consistently.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Have used this product for years now and it’s the only that has worked for me. I have whiter than average teeth and sometimes even a bit too white (that’s when I take a break). Professional results for a very low price. My friends always mention how white my teeth are and they’ve started using this product as well now.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have used it only once and I haven’t seen a major effect also my teeth felt a little bit sensitive I need to give it more time in order to put an update or a final review UPDATE: this is good actually and it works i have used it with a cotton swab and left it for 5 minutes then rinsed it and i could see the yellowish color on my lower teeth has disappeared which means this really works

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Or3gon
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I’ve used this four times and I can visibly tell that my teeth are whiter. And it works uniformly. I have heard of people getting their teeth sensitive after using but I have never experienced it. If you’ve experienced it before just be aware this might happen again with PlusWhite.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Super easy to use, I just spread it on my teeth with a q tip and put mouth guards on for 5 minutes. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now, my teeth are noticeably whiter and not sensitivity. I plan on ordering this again when I run out, so that I can continue with it for a couple of times a week for maintenance.