Page 1 - Reviews - Professor Fuzzworthy's, Gentlemans Beer Shampoo Bar, For Normal - Oil Hair, Ginger & Hops, 4.2 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This beard soap because it leaves my beard and scalp feeling clean, soft and moisturized. Lathers well. Like the ginger/apple pie scent and is relaxing. It is very gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone! Very effective towards oil hair but doesn't strip hair of its normal oil.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Leaves my hair soft. Doesn't have a strong scent which I like. Quality is good.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like the feel on my scalp and it has the effect of leaving my hair ungreased. High Quality - will buy again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Very good soap and also very good shampoo.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's comfortable to use, and both my husband and son love it ♪ The size is small, but it foams in a small amount, so it lasted for about a month for two people. It has a natural composition and can be used with confidence. The spicy scent of ginger is also good.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The fragrance is pleasant, and it will not be too irritating. After buying it, use it twice. I feel that it can be used many times. The quality is very good. The CP value is quite high. It is very refreshing after washing, but it is not too dry.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it in addition to a New Year's gift for a friend. I was very glad that beer shampoo, and the form factor suited him very much. He enjoys it, he is satisfied.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My boyfriend liked it. Washes well and smells very good. Does not dry

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Smells great my husband loves it. In addition, the ingredients are all natural and the packaging does not contain plastic. Good, natural and ecological.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I recommend using the men's shampoo, which has a beautiful ginger scent.