Page 1 - Reviews - Project 7, Sour Worms, 1.8 oz (50 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Project 7 has different types of keto-friendly gummies with healthy sweeteners. This was the last for me to try. It doesn't disappoint. It's sour, it has a good variety of different tastes and flavors for different worms. Only the consistency doesn't fully remind me of real gummies because it's a bit chewy for that. Still not bad at all, I might buy it again.

ce80f458-3240-441d-ab27-0190f37d94e1
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The flavor of this was enjoyable overall, but the texture is a little too hard and chewy compared to normal gummy worms. I wish the texture was a little softer, but I guess having to chew it for longer made even a small amount of candy seem filling and satisfying. The bag is also low in calories so I think it is a good diet food for those reasons. I was worried if the large amount of fiber might upset my stomach, but fortunately I did not have any problems with that. Overall I was happy and would be interested in trying other candies by this brand.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Project 7 gummies are the best low-sugar candy ever!!! They taste amazing and they're low-calorie and high-fiber. I love the worms as much as I love all the other flavors and will try anything else they come out with!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very tasty!! Not very soft and chewy but they are a great alternative for those wanting less carbs / sugar and a healthy alternative to traditional gummy sweets. The pink and orange worms are the best!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Small size. Would be possible to finish in one sitting. It’s just candy. My son thinks it’s good. Smells sweet and it’s cute.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

love the tang but not so much on the sticky texture. at least it is low in sugar. the taste of the gummies under this brand is pretty much the same, just different in shapes.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like nutrition but it sticks to my teeth. But I’m a gummies lover, especially sour ones! Project 7 has different flavors, but they all the same to my mind. The shapes are different :)

Posted on May 5, 2022

My five year old daughter didn't realize there was barely any sugar in these! They tasted quite similar to regular gummy worms. I think they are a great alternative to traditional candy.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality of the sweet and the ingredients are good... taste good 😋... kids love eating gummies 😚... I liked the size of the package ... enough to satisfy their sweet gravings 🤣... Hope my review helps in any way 🙂😀...

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Wasn’t a fan of these worms. In terms of taste, they are way too sour and, as for the texture, incredibly hard to chew on. Do not recommend.