Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Biology, Complete Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer, Retinol Plus, 1.7 fl oz - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is pleasant, not dense, instantly absorbed to zero. Even for my oily-combination skin, it lacks hydration. I use it in the winter, as it contains retinol, although I assume that it will be more ideal in the summer. The product is made in Miami, where summer is all year round and high humidity, so for this climate zone it is ideal. (taking into account the use of a high factor SPF). I will add that the packaging is convenient with a dispenser, one press on the pump is enough for the whole face.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Moisturizer containing retinol. Unlike general cosmetics, it contains retinol, which is estimated to be effective in preventing wrinkles. The product is white in color and absorbs into the skin very quickly. It's not sticky at all and the skin turns a little red after application. This is due to the action of the retinol component, which temporarily turns the skin red when cosmetics containing retinol are applied. This phenomenon disappears over time, and I apply it first after washing my face.

Luiza2
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Great

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Just another face cream. Pleasant texture.