IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Good

I have only taken this for a short period of time... I bought this for dental health, and since taking it, my teeth has improved -reduced sensitivity. It's easy to take with no taste. The packaging is glass, which is nice. I did a little research, and it seems it's good for most people, but perhaps not for pregnant women.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love it, it helped with my toothache and after long breastfeeding I do have osteoporosis, and after taking this the situation begun to improve. Yes, it's expensive, but it' worth it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Would recommend this pure synergy bone renewal as suffering from osteo arthritis and it has helped a lot with a lot less stiffness and pain

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

bought this for my mother who has osteoporosis after recommendation from a doctor. her age is 52 and she has a few vitamin deficiencies she has seen some improvements in conjunction with changes to her diet but we’ll see if she has any long term effects. seems like a quality product though

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a really amazing formula with amazing quality ingredients. I take it to improv my tooth and bone health and I think it really makes a big difference.

Posted on May 14, 2022

While aging I have been concern with the state of my bones and felt a need to purchase a supplement. Pure Synergy seem to have high quality ingredients that have indeed benefited my overall state improved in combination with diet and self care. Packaging is great and has basically no taste.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Love this product. I was experiencing pain on my neck, shoulders and hips. I have been taking Pure Synergy for probably 3 weeks and I feel great. Neck pain has disappeared, no shoulder joints pain and my hips feel a lot better. I will definitely re-order this product.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Purchased for my grandmother, I love Pure Synergy’s quality ingredients and the benefits of each product. Til’ this day she stays active and this has kept her up and out doing what she loves to do.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

As part of my osteoporosis reversal plan I tried this product. Thorne research is know for its high quality ingredients and effectiveness. I took this product and it is a good product for bone health

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I am 62 and wanted to try a natural way of maintaining my bone density as I have Osteoporosis. I have been using this product for 3 years now with good results gradually increasing my bone density.